PDA

View Full Version : How to "fix" a Maybach with a crowbar

AriciU
January 27th, 2006, 00:57
I bet the germans who built it would really love to watch this one :D

The owner is "Gigi Becali", a local millionaire, owner of football club Steaua Bucuresti. 2 days ago when returning home a truck tryied to do a u-turn or something like that and side impacted him in the Maybach. No big damage as you can see but this whole "fixing" process started apparently because he couldn't get the door opened properly. Now that's how you fix a 500.000$ Maybach!!! :D

http://rapidshare.de/files/11806425/Gigi_repara_cu_ranga_Maybachul.avi.html (to download from rapidshare click the FREE button then wait for 30secs and a download link will pop up)

jonas_dg
January 28th, 2006, 00:17
lol, that's f* classic

CarbonFibre
January 29th, 2006, 00:28
What are they doing/saying anyway?

AriciU
January 29th, 2006, 01:38
The news guy says how he collided with a truck and started doing his own repairing in the front of his house and that car lovers should not watch this. Then the big guy says something like.... "Mr Gigi, Mr Gigi, let me do it; Gigi: take your hands of i'll do it.... Pull it right there at that line.... Give me another crowbar so i can hit it.... Mannnn, why don't you let me do it? Take your hands off i know better then you.... It's OK, it's OK, just leave it like that mr Gigi.....

:D

Don't know what the hell he was trying to do anyway. Probably the door didn't want to open properly so they pulled on it to straighten it out.