PDA

View Full Version : RS4 B7 on order downunder

jasaretta
January 26th, 2006, 10:23
Love the site.....! Happy to announce that my RS4 B& is on order. Standard specs except for tinted windows and sunroof. Down here in Australia they pretty much come with everything.

This site is keeping me going as we need to wait 3 months for the car :(

jas

mt2000
January 26th, 2006, 10:53
Wow ! Congratulations

I've been looking at one myself and close to ordering it too. The price is a little more than I had anticipated, especially when compared to our trans-tasman neighbours. I think the standard spec in NZ is pretty much the same except for the Sat Nav being std in Oz.

Benman
January 26th, 2006, 19:38
Welcome to the forum mates!:cheers:

The wait's a killer, but once it's in your hands...:incar: :heart:

Ben:addict:

Rstr
January 26th, 2006, 22:51
Originally posted by jasaretta
Love the site.....! Happy to announce that my RS4 B& is on order. Standard specs except for tinted windows and sunroof. Down here in Australia they pretty much come with everything.

This site is keeping me going as we need to wait 3 months for the car :(

jas

Congrats! At least you got to order your car.

Looks like the US gets its cars last. :(

jasaretta
February 7th, 2006, 04:38
International Motor Show starts here in Melbourne in 2 days - AUDI came through with some free tickets.

I think I will be there everyday so I can get my RS4 fix....The wait is KILLING MEEEEE! and its only been 3 weeks.!

jas

Benman
February 7th, 2006, 15:18
Originally posted by jasaretta

I think I will be there everyday so I can get my RS4 fix....The wait is KILLING MEEEEE! and its only been 3 weeks.!

jas
jas,

We all feel your "pain". All of us RS 6 boys were complaining about the very same thing (just do a search of a couple years back and listen to us babies crying for our RS 6s to get here!). But as I said, once it's in your hands...:heart: , it will be so worth it!:cheers:

Ben:addict: