PDA

View Full Version : RS6 TopGear Video (mpeg format)

avdh
March 4th, 2003, 10:52
Here are the links to the RS6 video in mpeg format from the BBC Top Gear TV show a few weeks ago internationally and a few months ago in the UK.

If you have a low bandwidth, I suggest you only download part 2, which is the part were Jeremy Clarkson waxes himself lyrical about the RS6

RS6 Top Gear Part 1, 18.1 Mb (http://www.audioimports.com/cars/RS6-1.mpeg)

RS6 Top Gear Part 2, 6.3 Mb (http://www.audioimports.com/cars/RS6-2.mpeg)

Enjoy

luv2xlr8
March 4th, 2003, 15:36
This is a good video and the car really sounds great and all but i want to see some more performance driving. Are there any videos of Tiff Nadell(not sure how to spell his name) taking the RS6 out on a track or out in an open air field like they somtimes do on Top Gear? Thanks. :incar: :race:

Benman
March 4th, 2003, 15:37
wow!!:bigeyes:

it is GREAT to hear someone in the media heap SO much praise
upon the RS6:D "a bohemian rapsody" and "a stairway to heaven" to name some of the words he chose to use in desribing
the great car. i will NEVER grow tired of hearing that awesome
exhaust growl and i can't wait to be able to hear it in the flesh:cheers:

:addict:
ben
BIG RS6 NUT

Speedracer
March 4th, 2003, 16:00
"i will NEVER grow tired of hearing that awesome
exhaust growl and i can't wait to be able to hear it in the flesh"

AMEN!

luv2xlr8
March 4th, 2003, 17:05
I have to agree with you guys that hearing in the flesh will be great, but i have to say that driving it for real insted of in the video game is going to be the best!. :incar: :race:

Benman
March 4th, 2003, 17:10
Originally posted by luv2xlr8
I have to agree with you guys that hearing in the flesh will be great, but i have to say that driving it for real insted of in the video game is going to be the best!. :incar: :race:

now amen to that:cheers:
ben
BIG RS6 FAN

luv2xlr8
March 5th, 2003, 03:06
Another part of the program i would like to see is when he talks about how the RS6 stacks up against the rest of the cars(i would also like to know which cars were also in it). I think i remember hearing that the RS6 won, it that true? Thanks a lot. :incar: :race:

avdh
March 5th, 2003, 05:36
Jeremy Clarkson dismissed the BMW M5 and the Jaguar S-Type R, somewhat abruptly, as not being in the same class as the RS6 and the E55.
He quite liked the E55, but eventually preffered the RS6 because of it's more boyant character.

JP4
March 5th, 2003, 15:20
[QUOTE]Originally posted by avdh

[ He quite liked the E55, but eventually preffered the RS6 because of it's more boyant character. ]

"boyant character"....now what do you think he meant by that?

JP4
:hmm:

Benman
March 5th, 2003, 15:32
the fact that jeremy clarkson picked the RS6 over the E55
despite the fact that it is down on horsepower and down
an entire 100 lb/ft of torque should say plenty about the
awesome dynamics of the RS6!!:cheers:

ben
BIG RS6 NUT