PDA

View Full Version : no TT in geneva

RXBG
January 17th, 2006, 15:17
over here in the US there is a new "going away" limited edition TT coming out in june. although it is supposed to commemorate the final run of this venerable model here in the US i don't see how a new TT could be presented before these last models have appeared on the market. for this reason i don't think that the new TT will show in geneva. but then that leaves audi in a quandary. with the S3, A5, R8, and new TT set to debut how will these be spread out between geneva and paris? it seems too much to debut two sports cars (R8 and new TT) at the same time in paris AND the A5---that's too many model intros. geneva will be a lonely place for audi if the only new car is the S3. it is too early to show the A5.

MJN
January 17th, 2006, 15:57
You could be just right, according the Dutch magazine Autovisie, the TT is shown in september, along with the S3. That could be Paris or IAA

Iceman
January 24th, 2006, 01:06
The TT Coupe and Roadster will both on Geneva.
Also the A6 Allroad Quattro and the A3 TDI 170 hp can be seen on Geneva.
If rumours are correct.
The new TT will get in the US spring 2007 there for the Mk1 TT LE version can come on the market in June 2006.

wfg, Hans.

tailpipe
January 24th, 2006, 18:02
I agree with Iceman. New TT will be at Geneva, especially because existing-model TT sales are now falling off a cliff.

Expect at Geneva:
- S6 plus A6 Allroad.
- S3 plus A3 with more powerful diesel
- S8 European debut
- RS4 Avant (better late than never!)

Not sure if Roadjet will make it. After lukewarm reception in Detroit, i doubt it.