PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting story you will like it !! A4 2.0TFSI quattro vs A6 3.0 TDI quattro

caghan
January 9th, 2006, 00:05
Hello to everyone this is my first post on this forum
I have 2005 A4 2.0 TFSI quattro multi. and my friend has an 2005 A6 3.0 TDI quattro multi.

Last month we decided to go out on higway to test the cars. I know the technical data of both cars and i know i have no chance before the street race

first try is rolling at 70kmh and go where ever you go we tried 3 times and with my 2.0 turbo i pick the distance about 4 cars till we go for 240km. then we tried it about 90 kmh till the 250 result is same i go and make distance far till 230kmh at 240 the distance become about 4 cars at most and no chance after this same. I was to surprised we tried a lot and then we go for 80 km at a hill upi thought he will go better for noiw with his huge torque and cc but the result is not 4 car but 3 cars. anyway with one of the rolls think the distance is 4 cars and no change and we are going for about 250km(a little hill down) then we stoppedwe are going for 260 km did you notice. I said hihhhh really no no no it was 250km 0n my speedodid you see true he said yes(at that time 250km no change in distance between us ) i was watching from mirror i am pretty sure

then we tried again same thing a truck turn on my line i need to slow down 180kms then he waited me we rolls again he was ahead of me cauz i slowed down cauz of the truck ahead me. we roll again till 240km i make the distance be less but at 250km(on my speedo) we are on same speed no distance change between us. (deep note at 250km downhill we are on same speed he was at 6th gear but i was in 5th gear S mode the shift didnt chnge up when i put it manuel mod. This is interesting also)Anyway he said woouuuww i make my record it was 270km on my speedo it was so astonishing at that time my speedo was at 250km no distance change at that time
1st question Why my car didnt shift up at 250km (6200rpm 5th gear) when i change s mode to manuel mode as 6th gear
2nd question why his speed is about 20km much showing unless we go at same speed that time
3rd question is tihs normal as a6 3.0tdi quattro multi slower than a4 2.0tfsi quattro multi. (the audi a6 datas are better at audo web site)
4th deep note(dont think the a6 driver is crap if he is crap he must make the difference less after 220kms but 4 car difference same except it is 3 car difference at hill up)
I said myself this a4 2.0 turbo is is really astonishing car after that

2005 F430 F1 on the way soon
2005 A4 2.0TFSI quattro S-line
2005-Porsche Cayenne S
2003-Range Rover Vogue

AndyBG
January 11th, 2006, 02:19
Hi Caghan, i just have one question for you.
In this post you said that your Audis were both "QUATTRO" and "MULTITRONIC".
Far as i now that is inposible, "QUATTRO" models comes only with "TIPTRONIC" while "MULTITRONIC" goes only on FRONT WHEEL DRIVE models.

???

caghan
January 11th, 2006, 10:36
Originally posted by AndyBG
Hi Caghan, i just have one question for you.
In this post you said that your Audis were both "QUATTRO" and "MULTITRONIC".
Far as i now that is inposible, "QUATTRO" models comes only with "TIPTRONIC" while "MULTITRONIC" goes only on FRONT WHEEL DRIVE models.

???

Ah thats my wrong info i thought the auto transmissions are multitronic for quattros then both cars are tiptronic if the auto transmissions are tiptronic for the quattros ok?

AndyBG
January 11th, 2006, 16:36
Ok,
i was confused, now it's ok.

RSA4
January 23rd, 2006, 09:48
Originally posted by caghan
Hello to everyone this is my first post on this forum
I have 2005 A4 2.0 TFSI quattro multi. and my friend has an 2005 A6 3.0 TDI quattro multi.

Last month we decided to go out on higway to test the cars. I know the technical data of both cars and i know i have no chance before the street race

first try is rolling at 70kmh and go where ever you go we tried 3 times and with my 2.0 turbo i pick the distance about 4 cars till we go for 240km. then we tried it about 90 kmh till the 250 result is same i go and make distance far till 230kmh at 240 the distance become about 4 cars at most and no chance after this same. I was to surprised we tried a lot and then we go for 80 km at a hill upi thought he will go better for noiw with his huge torque and cc but the result is not 4 car but 3 cars. anyway with one of the rolls think the distance is 4 cars and no change and we are going for about 250km(a little hill down) then we stoppedwe are going for 260 km did you notice. I said hihhhh really no no no it was 250km 0n my speedodid you see true he said yes(at that time 250km no change in distance between us ) i was watching from mirror i am pretty sure

then we tried again same thing a truck turn on my line i need to slow down 180kms then he waited me we rolls again he was ahead of me cauz i slowed down cauz of the truck ahead me. we roll again till 240km i make the distance be less but at 250km(on my speedo) we are on same speed no distance change between us. (deep note at 250km downhill we are on same speed he was at 6th gear but i was in 5th gear S mode the shift didnt chnge up when i put it manuel mod. This is interesting also)Anyway he said woouuuww i make my record it was 270km on my speedo it was so astonishing at that time my speedo was at 250km no distance change at that time
1st question Why my car didnt shift up at 250km (6200rpm 5th gear) when i change s mode to manuel mode as 6th gear
2nd question why his speed is about 20km much showing unless we go at same speed that time
3rd question is tihs normal as a6 3.0tdi quattro multi slower than a4 2.0tfsi quattro multi. (the audi a6 datas are better at audo web site)
4th deep note(dont think the a6 driver is crap if he is crap he must make the difference less after 220kms but 4 car difference same except it is 3 car difference at hill up)
I said myself this a4 2.0 turbo is is really astonishing car after that

2005 F430 F1 on the way soon
2005 A4 2.0TFSI quattro S-line
2005-Porsche Cayenne S
2003-Range Rover Vogue

Hi.

I have some question for you.
Did you have the same rpm when you started to accelerate?
The weight of the A6 is much higher than on the A4.

caghan
January 25th, 2006, 22:37
I dont know what you mean we are on same rpm. How can we on same rpm that diesel cuts at 4400 mine cuts at 6600.

Before we start accelerate both cars on the best rpm to roll. I mean i was about at 4000 4200rpm which is best for accelerate and my friend was at the rpm which is best for him to accelerate best