PDA

View Full Version : Q gmbh options

BBGT2
March 2nd, 2003, 23:33
Hopefully you guys can answer a question for me. I was called in by my Audi dealer last week to come in and order my RS6. But I told him to skip me for now because I wanted a later build date due to the fact that I read on another Audi S car site that the later build models will have a couple of options that the early U.S. bound vehicles will not, ie quatrro qmbh sport tuned exhaust (no more power just louder) and Quattro sport (perforated) brakes.
And when reading some posts here from the states some guys seemed to have ordered that already. Now I am kicking myself for not spec'ing mine out when he called me I was #2 on the list. I am sure I will not have a problem getting in to order this week being that the general manager is a personal friend, but to think I have missed a whole week when I could have already ordered it. May seem childish but I gotta have this car soon or...... I dont know what I will do:D .
Also if anyone is interested I know if some spots avaliable at a Audi of Milwauakee Wis. dealer. Sounds funny and unreal but true.

Thank you for your help ahead of time.:addict:

Bob, Chicago
certifiable RS6 nutcase

Benman
March 3rd, 2003, 15:50
bob,

you should be able to order the matt black exhaust option as of
now. however the sport brake option was not on the order guide
yet when i went in to order my options. i decided not to wait only
because i was not planing on extensive track work and like
yourself i want the car a.s.a.p. i've been talking about the RS6
so much that it's gotten to the point that family members are
harrassing me. either way i'm also not #1 on the list at my
dealer (long story as to why i had to change dealers at midpoint)
and am waiting as patiently as possible. good luck!:cheers:

:addict:

BIG RS6 NUT

GoFastKindaGuy
March 3rd, 2003, 19:03
Crazy as it sounds, International Auto in Milwaukee never called me back on an RS6. Ordered mine, with "sound enhancing exhaust system", through Carousel Motors in Iowa -- and I live in Wisconsin! Go figure.:confused:

Benman
March 3rd, 2003, 19:30
Originally posted by GoFastKindaGuy
Crazy as it sounds, International Auto in Milwaukee never called me back on an RS6. Ordered mine, with "sound enhancing exhaust system", through Carousel Motors in Iowa -- and I live in Wisconsin! Go figure.:confused:

never called you?:confused:
gee, sounds a little bit like the reason i changed dealers midway
through as well:cheers:

BBGT2
March 6th, 2003, 23:29
Guys, Thank you for replying, I did talk to my dealer and I am going to wait to spec mine out a little later, shooting for a Ocotber delivery date, hopefully from what I hear they "should" have the sport suspension available mid spring order dates which is when I will be "spec'ing" mine out.
I want this car so bad my mouth waters but I chose to wait because of the reason's stated above, I dont think I will be going for the sport exhaust though I dont like the black tips, I figured I am paying 90K I want chrome damn it. LOL
As far as sound oh well I am sure the stock setup will not disappoint me. I also am going with the Mullago blue and the black interior only for the fact that I have a 98 A8 with a light interior and a 01 S8 with black and black definatelly ages better.
Oh I dont care if they even send a pink one I will love it.:incar:
A close friend of mine should be getting his RS6 delivered by June so I will be driving it as soon as he gets it:0:
Lot of guys dont like carbon but I will be geting it just to get away from that fake looking gray wood in my S8. It will definettly be pleasing to look at.
Will post more info as I get it.

Bob, certifiable :addict:

Benman
March 7th, 2003, 00:19
ahhh, the day is coming soon for all of us:cheers:

ben
BIG RS6 NUT

dabull
March 8th, 2003, 18:05
:cheers:
Bob, I don't blame you for waiting so that you can get exactly what you want. I am number one at my dealer and placed my order on February 24th. I can't even remember how long ago that I made my initial deposit. The moment that I read that Audi had decided to bring the big boy to the Sates I was on the phone and was first on the list to be on the list, pretty pathetic huh? I currently have a 4.2 A6 and couldn't be happier with the car. I ordered the Ebony Pearl Effect with Ebony interior and the Sound Enhancing Exhaust . I agree about the chrome tips, I would rather have those especially with a black car but I want to hear this world class engine.

Bigger toys for Bigger Boys !