PDA

View Full Version : "rs62ski"

Erik
January 4th, 2006, 14:56
Picture by angryswede, RS6 on it's way to mammoth.

License plate said RS62SKI.

Doesn't look stock does it? :D

Qriouz
January 4th, 2006, 15:10
hahaha, no it doesnt look stock!!! :D

Erik
January 4th, 2006, 15:12
Originally posted by Qriouz
hahaha, no it doesnt look stock!!!

For starters it got a SKI BOX! :alig: :lovl:

Qriouz
January 4th, 2006, 15:14
Originally posted by Erik

i know, thats why it doesnt look stock.

Benman
January 4th, 2006, 16:54
Good use for the 4 door quattro machine.:hahahehe: :thumb:

Ben:addict:

roadrunner
January 4th, 2006, 18:24
Originally posted by Erik

that's a fast ski box for sure :hihi:

ott
January 4th, 2006, 22:33
This car is going fast, even camera can't focus it. :hahahehe:

I will do ski-box modifcation soon. Going to ski holiday in Norway.

s42ski
January 5th, 2006, 05:59
OK Guys - looks like I've been "busted" - Yes it has the ski box and the spikes spider snow chains attach for the rear wheels for the 9 ft! of snow that Mammoth got over the winter holidays (Christmas to New Years)

Kind of interesting seeing your car from the outside - it's a lot more fun driving an RS6 to Mammoth than a mini van ( other choice in our family that holds 2 adults+ 2 kids and ski gear.

angryswede
January 5th, 2006, 10:17
Originally posted by s42ski
OK Guys - looks like I've been "busted" - Yes it has the ski box and the spikes spider snow chains attach for the rear wheels for the 9 ft! of snow that Mammoth got over the winter holidays (Christmas to New Years)

Kind of interesting seeing your car from the outside - it's a lot more fun driving an RS6 to Mammoth than a mini van ( other choice in our family that holds 2 adults+ 2 kids and ski gear.

hey, s42ski - I'm the one that shot the pic of your car. I saw your car was an audi from about 1/2 mile back, then saw the dual exhaust and flared fenders about 1/4 mile back and knew it was something interesting. When I saw your spider chain rings and the license plate, i had to get a pic of it.

I'm an audi guy, as well. I would have waved or something, but I was in my f150 full of junk for our annual "first haul" of the season up to mammoth. I have to say, it's pretty cool that you were on your way there and not driving past it to tahoe... then again, you're an audi driver, so you know what's up!

if you ever see a white 3.0 a4 avant around town, it would probably be me. i'm up there quite often.

nice car! small world!

rks838
January 8th, 2006, 04:55
I saw two different RS6s around Vail last spring, they seem to be relatively popular cars for the ski crowd. What could be better than an RS6 for this?