PDA

View Full Version : RS4 price

rks838
December 21st, 2005, 05:22
Hey I thought I'd start this as an easy place to find guesstimated RS4 prices, since they seem to be strung out all over the place right now...

I just got an email from a dealer saying, "I don't have official pricing from Audi on the RS4 yet, but in the
neighborhood of $75K is a safe bet."

firewired
December 21st, 2005, 07:16
My dealer just quoted base MSRP $66K

Benman
December 21st, 2005, 15:47
Originally posted by firewired
My dealer just quoted base MSRP $66K
$66K sounds too good to be true. If that ends up being the case, then congrats to all that get it. But $66K is only Ten Grand more than an S4! A no brainer in my book! Would anyone pay $55K for a S4 when ten more get you an exclusive RS 4? I certainly wouldn't.

Also $66k is only 56K Euro (www.xe.net). Hard to imagine Audi AG taking that much of a bath, hedge or no hedge.

Ben:addict:

firewired
December 21st, 2005, 18:40
Yeah, I hope he is right, and knows what he is speaking about. Spoke directly with the sales manager, and they are a RS6 certified dealer. He said with the cost of the premium package and gas guzzler should come to $73K

Audihead
December 21st, 2005, 21:53
^
Yep. What he said. $66K Base when you can start ordering them the way you want them. Until then, factory spec'd in the low 70's. The car will be coming with just @ everything.:0: :rs4addict

Randy M
December 22nd, 2005, 17:41
Originally posted by Audihead
^
Yep. What he said. $66K Base when you can start ordering them the way you want them. Until then, factory spec'd in the low 70's. The car will be coming with just @ everything.:0: :rs4addict

Just not soon enough. I'm starting to get swayed by just about everything on the market.

rks838
December 23rd, 2005, 06:05
That's definitely true, cars are getting better everywhere.

firewired
December 23rd, 2005, 07:22
When do you all expect U.S. deliveries to start?

Audihead
December 23rd, 2005, 16:51
Originally posted by firewired
When do you all expect U.S. deliveries to start?

May or June hopefully. They seem to be running @ 2 months behind their original schedule.

DaytonaGreyRS4
December 24th, 2005, 06:42
Originally posted by Audihead
May or June hopefully. They seem to be running @ 2 months behind their original schedule.

Salesman at Audi/Porsche in Fife hasn't called me back to collect a deposit to hold and option out a Nogaro Blue RS4 ? That'll give me time to find out where to get the euro rs4 seats, steering wheel, and hopefully the carbon fiber trim is standard.

KiwiRS4
December 25th, 2005, 02:07
Mine, with electric sunroof and Bose sound system is around $165,000 NZD

Audihead
December 27th, 2005, 17:42
Originally posted by NB7RS4
Salesman at Audi/Porsche in Fife hasn't called me back to collect a deposit to hold and option out a Nogaro Blue RS4 ? That'll give me time to find out where to get the euro rs4 seats, steering wheel, and hopefully the carbon fiber trim is standard.

You can have Sprint Blue. I don't believe Nogaro is an option for color. You may have to do an Audi Exclusive order to get that. Carbon Fiber is the default interior trim. When you can spec the car yourself I believe you can get Aluminium or Myrtle Nutmeg wood for trim. I would go talk to your salesman. If you haven't put money down yet, you may not have a spot for awhile.:rs4addict