PDA

View Full Version : BBS LM's on RS6

AMG EATR
December 8th, 2005, 23:39
Has anyone done this or any pics please? I think these wheels match the rs6 because the lms look refined and classy yet are very sporty. Let me know what u guys think.

gregoryindiana
December 9th, 2005, 01:13
I think they are too spokey for my taste.

I respect BBS, but I want a wheel that is a little more understated, and easier to clean.

s42ski
December 9th, 2005, 04:22
Had these on my S4, great light wheel, but what a pain to clean, the RS6 seems to convert brake pedal actuation to dust - I will only get a 5 spoke wheel in the future

danham
December 9th, 2005, 08:18
hi,

http://www.dh-exclusiv.de/images/audi_1.jpg

more and bigger pics via mail...

best whishes...

nene
December 9th, 2005, 15:08
BBS LMs are nice, and as others stated, very hard to keep clean, especially on the RS6 that loves to create brake dust.

Nonetheless, if you search on AudiWorld forum for 'trichards', he has an S6 Avant that he converted exterior and interior to RS6. At least his pix can give you some idea. I have contacted him about these very same wheels, and it seems that his were done with a special offset, at a bit of extra cost, and for the RS6 it will still require use of spacers, so he's told me. Check his picture poster.

<a href="http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/users/10701.phtml"> trichards Picture poster</a>

AMG EATR
December 9th, 2005, 15:23
Ya the LMs look sick. Break dust and washing is no issue for me. Anyways upgraded brake pads would significantly reduce break dust. They are listed on tirerack for rs6 so probably no issues with offset or rubbing.

Erik
December 9th, 2005, 16:02
Just search, there are many RS6 with LM on.
Should be plenty of pics.

rks838
December 10th, 2005, 00:20
Personally, the LM has way too big a lip for me. It looks like a 15-inch wheel. While they are a fair amount pricier, take a look at BBS' RS-GT if you like the spokey look.
http://www.e-tire.co.jp/porsche_page/bbs-rsgt-db.jpg

vspec2
December 10th, 2005, 06:42
The RS-GT's are a great wheel. IMO they are way better looking than the LM's but thats just my opinion. One great thing with the RS-GT's is that you dont need spacers or anything of that sort. BBS makes an offset especially for our RS6's.:wo: :wo:

:rs6kiss:

CornersWell
December 12th, 2005, 21:21
vSpec2,

Are you sure? When I last spoke with Tirerack, they told me the RS-GT didn't fit the RS6. Do you know something they don't?

I really like the RS-GT and would take the plunge (took a run at a set of used Sportec 20", but they slipped away). However, they are pricey!

CW

vspec2
December 13th, 2005, 02:21
yes i am 100% positive that the BBS RS-GT's don't need spacers.
if you go on the BBS website ( www.bbs.com ) look under products and when the page opens at about the middle there will be a hyper link that says automotive click on it and just follow the car guide thingy.

P.S. hopefully i will have my wheels by beginning of next year:D :D

good luck with your search for wheels