PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world has the Nord been !

BBGT2
December 2nd, 2005, 22:04
Havent seen him around, Nord where are you and why you dont visit us here no more.

Bajo:addict:

Benman
December 2nd, 2005, 22:40
Last I heard (about a month ago), he's been buried with work. gjg (George) has heard from him more recently, still buried.:(

Ben:addict:

BBGT2
December 3rd, 2005, 03:45
Ben,
Thanks for the update, its been kind of strange here without him I say.
I always enjoyed his replies, cant say I agreed with him always but that wouldnt be fun now would it.
Every time I stick the tail out of my GT2 I think of him and his response when I posted that I had bought the car. To summon his words would be something like " Watch your a** she will bite you".

Ben how have you been, hope all is well with you and yours on the warm side of the country.
Done any mods yet? Come on do some I wont tell AOA:D . J/K

You take care my friend.

Benman
December 6th, 2005, 20:09
Originally posted by Bajors6

Ben how have you been, hope all is well with you and yours on the warm side of the country.

Hey there Bajo!:cheers:

Sorry for the late reply, (work). I'm not so sure about the warm part, this morning was freezing (was 32), but now it's a nice mid day 65.:thumb: I love Southern California winters. Nice and cool out, but not 10 below!:D And if you want snow, Big Bear is only a little over an hours drive away!:snow: :0:

No mods yet, probably will be at least until the warranty is over. My dealer is so picky about the car, that they won't even give me the print out they send to AOA so I judge my running costs once it's out of warranty and I have to pay for things myself.

I have to ask my service writer to "tell" me what it cost so I can write it down.:doh:

Ben:addict: