PDA

View Full Version : Blue RS 4 spotted in Sanford, Florida today 12-01-05

ricky71370
December 2nd, 2005, 02:36
I did a triple take once I saw the car. Didn't beleive my eyes till I comfirmed the badge, the rims, the exhaust and wide body kit. I happened to be going the opposite way and unfortunely I wasn't driving the Rs 6. I kicked myself for not having my camera with me, but I'll be on the look out and ready with the camera for the next couple of days...

SoCal
December 2nd, 2005, 08:38
Originally posted by ricky71370
I did a triple take once I saw the car. Didn't beleive my eyes till I comfirmed the badge, the rims, the exhaust and wide body kit. I happened to be going the opposite way and unfortunely I wasn't driving the Rs 6. I kicked myself for not having my camera with me, but I'll be on the look out and ready with the camera for the next couple of days...

Pretty cool.:bigeyes: I didn't know there were any in US; I wonder who was driving it.

Given your fine stable, if you weren't driving RS6 (a shame), what other fine car were you driving? Did you notice if the :rs4addict had manufacturer plates?

ricky71370
December 2nd, 2005, 16:12
Originally posted by SoCal
Pretty cool.:bigeyes: I didn't know there were any in US; I wonder who was driving it.

Given your fine stable, if you weren't driving RS6 (a shame), what other fine car were you driving? Did you notice if the :rs4addict had manufacturer plates?

never did look at the plates, damm

I was driving the h2:(

yetis
December 2nd, 2005, 19:04
This is from a posting on Fortitude.

Benman
December 2nd, 2005, 20:31
Cool sighting. Maybe it was magazine testing here. Months before the RS 6s went on sale, all the American mags had the cars here for their reports (Arizona/ Neveda for the RS 6).

Ben:addict: