PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know the new # of RS6s that are U.S. bound?

Benman
February 25th, 2003, 20:16
i remember reading some time ago that their were 860
designated to come stateside. then the number increased
to 990 (due to demand).:deal:

does anyone have a more up to date figure?:cheers:

:addict:

BBGT2
February 26th, 2003, 15:39
I have heard from my dealer that I have my RS6 :incar: ordered from that there will have to be more (hopefully) imported into the US. Due to the fact that certain dealers were allotted only five per dealership (and that does not include every Audi dealer) the ones that were given the ok to get customers have actually deposits on double that amount. Granted Audi does not have to supply them with all the ones they are expecting to sell or have orders for but no one really can get a clear answer, personnaly it does not matter to me because I am #2 on my dealers list and will be waiting for the later build because of the quattro sport exhaust and sport brake option. Just my .02 cents.

My spec. sheet, Mulago blue, carbon interior quattro sport exhaust, quattro sport brakes, ( just the pads me thinks) black interior and anything else they have for it :hihi:

Bob, Chicago RS6 NUT

Benman
February 26th, 2003, 16:01
thanks for the info bob,

my specs:

daytona grey
black interior
carbon trim
nav
warm weather pkg.
sports exhaust
:cheers:

ben

BIG RS6 NUT:addict:

BBGT2
February 26th, 2003, 16:07
Sounds great, hey maybe we should start organizing a RS6 North American meet somewhere in the near future, I have some connections at the Chicago Motor Speedway to get some spins around the ol roundy round. Just a thought.

certifiable RS6 nutcase
Bob

Benman
February 26th, 2003, 16:32
sounds like a great idea.

once everyone gets their cars we can definately check into it:D

ben

BIG RS6 NUT