PDA

View Full Version : Video: Carrera GT Mountain Drifting

Erik
November 29th, 2005, 16:10
Very nice video! The sound, the drifting!

http://rapidshare.de/files/7817566/Carrera_GT_Mountain_Drifting.wmv.html

:revs: :incar:

bilbozilla
November 29th, 2005, 16:25
The link is broken. From your description, it sounds like it should be worth watching.

Erik
November 29th, 2005, 16:36
Originally posted by bilbozilla
The link is broken.

No, just chose "Free" and wait for 30 seconds to download.

It's worth it. :revs:

New Yorker
December 1st, 2005, 21:06
whoaaaa real nice. Great production on the video as well. Nothing sounds quite like that porsche V10....can anyone translate the german voiceover in brief for us non german speakers?

bilbozilla
December 1st, 2005, 22:14
The link is broken. From your description, it sounds like it should be worth watching.

Got it. It's worth watching.

Benman
December 2nd, 2005, 21:11
Very well worth watching!:thumb: :applause:

Never heard of Tim Schrick before? Race car driver I take it?

Ben:addict:

Ruergard
December 2nd, 2005, 23:45
The CGT is awsome.. no doubt about it! In my opinion there's no supercar on sale that can give it a fight... just listen to that engine... :heart:

bilbozilla
December 3rd, 2005, 03:48
A friend of mine had a Carerra GT for 5 months. When he sold it, he said was a bittersweet event. He loved it, but he hated it. He's currently running, among other things, an Enzo & an SLR, his favorite right now.

RS4Ever
December 5th, 2005, 09:13
thank you! thank you! thank you!
wow!

eazy
December 5th, 2005, 14:16
A friend of mine had a Carerra GT for 5 months. When he sold it, he said was a bittersweet event. He loved it, but he hated it. He's currently running, among other things, an Enzo & an SLR, his favorite right now. Why did he sold it, to much racecar? ;)

I don't know if an carrea gt can really compared with an slr.
An slr is more an gt than a racecar. Don't you think so?

Greetz

eazy

bilbozilla
December 5th, 2005, 18:35
Originally posted by eazy
Why did he sold it, to much racecar? ;)

I don't know if an carrea gt can really compared with an slr.
An slr is more an gt than a racecar. Don't you think so?

This guy goes through cars like socks. The Merc is definitely more of a GT car than a racecar. He's got a GT40 in his collection also, so a vehicle being too much of a racecar is not the issue. All I know is that he loved it, but hated to sell it. The guy that bought it paid a huge premium for it, so maybe that was his reason for selling it. I mean, come on, a year from now, it will be last year's model...