PDA

View Full Version : Need to buy an Audi

Code_2025
November 21st, 2005, 23:47
Hi Friends,

I am really interested in buying a brand new Audi. I dont know as to which model I should go for...but I am looking for something sporty yet very comfortable. Could you guys please provide me some direction. I live here in the Fiji Islands...this country is in the south pacific and is very close to NZ and Australia. Unfortunately we have no dealers here who sells Audi. So what I am after is if any of you guys can tell me the contacts of any dealer which is very close to fiji. I would also very much appreciate if you can probably give me the internet links of any dealer if you know of...and also what could be the price like for the models you know? Pics would be great help.

Cheers

:cheers:

Andi
November 22nd, 2005, 05:38
I have no ideea about any dealer.. cuz`i live far away from you. I only want to make sugestion.. S4 :0:

Code_2025
November 22nd, 2005, 20:53
Thanx Andy..Appreciated.
:thumb:

Benman
November 22nd, 2005, 22:37
Originally posted by Andi
I have no ideea about any dealer.. cuz`i live far away from you. I only want to make sugestion.. S4 :0:
Ditto. No idea about dealer structure, but will also suggest B5 S4. Most aftermarket tuning potential, most aftermarket products available, and you can get a second hand 00' for a real reasonable cost.

Ben:addict:

SoCal
November 23rd, 2005, 07:55
Yes, I agree. Good used S4 or (if you want to pay a premium) a new one. Either is a fine choice if you want a sporty and comfortable car.

Or, if you don't need a back seat, you might consider a TT coupe or convertible. Given Fiji's relatively slower roads and good weather, that might be a fun choice.

Probably need to import your car from Australia or NZ, especially since you'll want a right-hand drive car. Sorry I don't know any dealers or importers there to personally recommend.

Good luck.

Code_2025
November 23rd, 2005, 23:44
Originally posted by SoCal
Yes, I agree. Good used S4 or (if you want to pay a premium) a new one. Either is a fine choice if you want a sporty and comfortable car.

Or, if you don't need a back seat, you might consider a TT coupe or convertible. Given Fiji's relatively slower roads and good weather, that might be a fun choice.

Probably need to import your car from Australia or NZ, especially since you'll want a right-hand drive car. Sorry I don't know any dealers or importers there to personally recommend.

Good luck.

Thanks SoCal...looks like you have been to fiji...and yeah i will need a right hand drive...hope you had a super time here in fiji and enjoyed our sunshine and beaches...I think i will check out soem aussie and kiwi dealers..

regards

SoCal
November 23rd, 2005, 23:56
Originally posted by Code_2025
Thanks SoCal...looks like you have been to fiji...and yeah i will need a right hand drive...hope you had a super time here in fiji and enjoyed our sunshine and beaches...I think i will check out soem aussie and kiwi dealers..

regards

My pleasure. I was only in Fiji once but would love to return someday. Very pleasant place.

Cheers.

Code_2025
November 24th, 2005, 00:01
Originally posted by SoCal
My pleasure. I was only in Fiji once but would love to return someday. Very pleasant place.

Cheers.

May I suggest that the next time you come here, do visit levuka and savusavu..they are on vanua levu, the second biggest island of fiji...the hotels are very cheap on levuka ( well atleast the local rates) and treats of fresh sea food everyday...lobsters, red prawns etc etc..m planning with some of my mates to go and spend christmas on levuka..
:s4addict:

SoCal
November 24th, 2005, 00:06
Originally posted by Code_2025
May I suggest that the next time you come here, do visit levuka and savusavu..they are on vanua levu, the second biggest island of fiji...the hotels are very cheap on levuka ( well atleast the local rates) and treats of fresh sea food everyday...lobsters, red prawns etc etc..m planning with some of my mates to go and spend christmas on levuka..
:s4addict:

Thanks! Sounds great.:0:

CarbonFibre
November 27th, 2005, 02:09
I could have sworn I replied to this thread. Anyway, here is the closest dealership if you don't want to go to Australia or New Zealand.

Societe d`Importation Automobile
R.T. 14, Magenta Aéroport
B. P. 2245 Noumea
NEW CALEDONIA

Tel: 00687 261 272
Fax: 00687 264 868

Code_2025
November 27th, 2005, 20:46
Originally posted by CarbonFibre
I could have sworn I replied to this thread. Anyway, here is the closest dealership if you don't want to go to Australia or New Zealand.

Societe d`Importation Automobile
R.T. 14, Magenta Aéroport
B. P. 2245 Noumea
NEW CALEDONIA

Tel: 00687 261 272
Fax: 00687 264 868

Hey bro thanks man..I will send these guys a fax and see what happens. Thanks again dude.

54m
November 30th, 2005, 19:21
Audi a3 3.2 sports or an s4

sam:0: hope you find a nice ride