PDA

View Full Version : Help me out here!!

sturs6
November 18th, 2005, 12:22
With Audi USA about to release three new models, A3 quattro, Q7 and RS4, I am thinking about stepping back into the rings... the four rings that is. I just do not know what I should get... I can sort of narrow it down this way. I just built a new house and really woud rather not spend more money and get the RS4 as much as I would love to and this image posted by Tanner http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7802
makes that decision even harder. I would like to get the Q7 but I have said I would not go back to another SUV but it looks so nice... then there is the A3 quattro which is bit small but I do not drive my CTS-V but on weekends anymore... Soooooo!!!!

Opinions/thoughts please!
:cheers:
Stuart

Erik
November 18th, 2005, 12:39
Q7 is a very nice car. :thumb:

I think your family will like it a lot more than the RS4.

If you need a car for just yourself + wife, then the RS4 or the A3.

roadrunner
November 18th, 2005, 14:44
If it is possible for you to testdrive - do it.

I know that you had an SUV before, but as Audi states - the Q7 is the most sporty one of them all - make them prove it. I f it is, you might not look at it as an SUV - but a driving machine :D

Moneywise - the A3 quattro would give you the best price / performance ratio.

Let us know if you become a practising member of the "four ring gang" :incar: again.

Greets!
Seb

Klint
November 18th, 2005, 14:47
Stuart,

:rs4addict

roadrunner
November 18th, 2005, 14:51
Originally posted by Klint
Stuart,

:rs4addict

That would be a decision by :heart: - forget the brain :D

Benman
November 18th, 2005, 15:22
Stuart,

That's a tuff one. I'm not a SUV kinda guy and I thought you had mentioned that you only had two kids, so really an A3 or RS 4 could do you fine as long as you all aren't NBA sized or something.

roadrunner's suggestion of making Audi "prove" the Q7 is all it's hyped up to be is a good one. Take it for a spin and then you decide. The RS 4 is a peach of a car, practicle, yet totally kick butt at the same time.

What to do, what to do...:cheers:

Ben:addict: :rs4addict

jgun81
November 18th, 2005, 16:26
I personally hate driving an SUV, but in reality, having an SUV comes in handy especially if you already have a weekend ride.

Audihead
November 18th, 2005, 16:30
A3 2.0T FWD 6-Speed modded with chip. Serious fun to be had.

:dance: :revs: :incar:

BBGT2
November 20th, 2005, 01:57
I personally cant wait for the Q7 to come so I can test drive one, I will be getting rid of the wifes Denali XL next spring.
So she/we need an SUV beacuse with 3 kids no car will do. In pictures the Q7 looks very very sharp and I can just imagine the feel and fit and finish is up to A8L specs, at least I hope so. We shall see.
Either way you go Stu you cant go wrong.

Bajo:addict: