PDA

View Full Version : Messages from Water

Code_2025
November 9th, 2005, 22:22
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

I found the above quite interesting.....I believe everything around us is governed by an equation.....our actions and daily lives are not coincidental and spontaneous...but it has been all preprogrammed and we are simply living a life governed by equations....

Ben, you might know, the 'Theory of Everything"...Albert Einstein was working on this theory before he died...This theory predicts everything....it predicts past, present and future...Its underlying message is that all our actions are already pre set by this equation...hence we dont have control but the theory governs us...Its kinda wierd but I find it amusing...Currently I believe a Japanese scientist is working on this theory...the irony is that everything is governed by this theory...hence finding or discovering the theory is already a pre set conditions by this theory...the theory governs itself....I know I know....all this might sound like the movie 'Matrix'...but holy cr@p...this stuffs are real....

I am not much of a believer or aethist (sp) either but I think, this theory is probably - Gods handwriting.

:cheers:

:s4addict:

Benman
November 9th, 2005, 23:29
Originally posted by Code_2025
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

I found the above quite interesting.

Ben, you might know, the 'Theory of Everything"...Albert Einstein was working on this theory before he died.
I also found the link very interesting, but am not in 100% agreement with it.

Some people will obviously dismiss the whole thing as hogwash, but there is a fair amount of truth to what the man is saying. For example, it is know that energy can and does affect surroundings (even health, as when you're happy, your body is in a alkaline condition and extremly resistant to disease. However, allow yourself to become mad or angry and you PH will quickly drop to acidic levels where disease can more easily effect you, BTW, not taught in Med School, there, they only focus on drugs being the solution to all of man's woes). Since water is the source of all life on Earth, it makes sense that sound waves and energy patterns will affect it. However, as for the taping of words to the bottles, that I'm not so convinced. I say this because a word is only a word. Yes, he shows documentation of "proof" that the word on the bottle changed the crystal formation. But re read it. By his own admission, it is a possibility that the energy of the person writing the word is what changed it and not the word itself. He used the German example as proof (since the Japanese men writing it did not understand what it meant), but again, someone had to give them the word in the first place and his or her energy could have made the change, not the word itself.

Another example was that of the music played (I take it the water is a fan of Beethoven's :D ). It is only my opinion that it was the melody and not the words that changed the energy of the water). An example. Go up to your family dog and yell at it to "GO AWAY!" and the dog is scared. Then tell it in a kind voice that you "love it" and to "come here" and the dog feels good right? Well, try the same thing but reverse the tone. This time, yell at the dog in an angry voice that you "LOVE IT!" and see if the dog feels safe. Or tell the dog in a kind friendly voice that it is the "stupidest animal on the planet" and chances are, your dog will come over to you looking to be petted. My point? It is the tone or sound that the dog responds to, not the words themselves. This would seem to be the case in the water experiments. But again, very interesting.

Positive energy will do more than just affect water. They will affect your very life. Happy people who focus on positive things are generally more healthy. Of course this would have no impact on whether or not they got hit by a bus, but you get the point.

As for Einstein's Theory of Everthing, it just shows that men have their limits. The world is not just numbers for a super mathematician to solve. It is much more complicated than that. Even economics, (just one aspect of life) can not be "controlled" by math. No matter how many skilled people the US Fed has working for them, they can not predict in its entirety what to do exactly to control the world's finances. There are simply too many variables for them to account for. You can't even know for sure what your neighbor is going to buy tomorrow, let alone two weeks from now. Now add to that an entire city block, then an entire city, a state, etc... Too many variables. Yet, that is what the US Fed (for that matter, any country on Earth) tries to do when they adjust rates and the like. They are counting on certain reponses from free thinking people. Man can not do that. Ever.

Now as for if God can do that... well, that is different. He most certainly could, but then does he? Does he predestine everything? Some say yes. But history says no. History shows that people have always been free to choose the path they will walk. To make right or wrong decisions. To live their life the way they want, and then suffer or benefit from their actions. People that believe in God say that he has predestined their existence, yet they never payed attention to the Scripture that reads, "You shall reap what you have sown". If my life (or any for that matter) was really predestined, it would not matter what I "sow" since I'll end up the same. Again, every action has an reaction. Every cause, an effect.

I'm not trying to be over spiritual in my discussion, but feel I'm sticking to the topic at hand, since you did bring out comments such as believer and God's handwriting.

Again, it is interesting though. Thanks for sharing.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Code_2025
November 9th, 2005, 23:41
Ben, Thanks mate for the well put discussion and your view...I guess I got to try the dog and command thing...and see what happens....

Benman
November 10th, 2005, 00:16
Originally posted by Code_2025
Ben, Thanks mate for the well put discussion and your view...I guess I got to try the dog and command thing...and see what happens....

Now some dogs are so smart that they do respond to words (well, actually, not the words, but they can distinguish the difference in the sounds), if this is your dog, take him straight to Animal Planet TV!:thumb:

Ben:addict: