PDA

View Full Version : 575BHP! HPA VW Passat R GT

Kappe
November 3rd, 2005, 19:05
Hi Guys

Here's some good news from HPA Motorsports :p

They made a 575BHP version of the european VW passat 3.2L fsi for motion DSG!
They fitted it with 2 turbo chargers and 2 intercoolers. They also made bigger air in takes and a new exaust system. That's the only information I got about the engine tuning.

The DSG transmission was reprogramed and the fitted it with new suspension that was tuned for the race track. They also fitted it with a Brembo brake kit that we can also find in the VW phaeton.

A disign studio in california changed the color to "candy white" and fitted it with a new bumper kit and some new flat mufflers. They also fitted it with a small "spoiler" and some nice 19" rims.

All the RS6 owners over here, watch out for this passat! I think you will have some trouble with this 1 :p
Here are some picture's incase you don't mistake it for some normal passat :D

http://www.autowereld.com/imagesDB/640/511315351170_passat.jpg
[IMG]http://www.autowereld.com/imagesDB/640/51131535317_passat.jpg
http://www.autowereld.com/imagesDB/640/51131535417_passat.jpg
http://www.autowereld.com/imagesDB/640/511315355135_passat.jpg http://www.autowereld.com/imagesDB/640/511315352172_passat.jpg

Qriouz
November 3rd, 2005, 19:49
Its realy a beautiful car, i love it!!!!
Does anyone have any spec 4 this beast???

Kappe
November 3rd, 2005, 19:59
Originally posted by Qriouz
Its realy a beautiful car, i love it!!!!
Does anyone have any spec 4 this beast???

No specs are available yet.. Only the 575HP and the other stuff I said in my post ..

I gues with that power to weight ratio and AWD it would do at least 0-100 Km/h in under 5 seconds.. And a top speed round 300KM/H :D

Qriouz
November 3rd, 2005, 20:05
Originally posted by Kappe
No specs are available yet.. Only the 575HP and the other stuff I said in my post ..

I gues with that power to weight ratio and AWD it would do at least 0-100 Km/h in under 5 seconds.. And a top speed round 300KM/H :D

Thats sounds great, i think its gonna go pretty well :)

J0X
November 3rd, 2005, 20:39
And it comes with two iPods! :D

Kappe
November 3rd, 2005, 20:40
Originally posted by J0X
And it comes with two iPods! :D

And with a PS2 with screens in the back :D

96a4
November 3rd, 2005, 22:34
WOW very sexy:love:

Benman
November 3rd, 2005, 23:42
Lose the TipTronic and I'd take it.:0: (and maybe paint the front bumper all white).

Ben:addict:

Kappe
November 3rd, 2005, 23:45
Originally posted by Benman
Lose the TipTronic and I'd take it.:0: (and maybe paint the front bumper all white).

DSG is ok th0.. muchh better than normal tiptronic. (but I know what you mean ;) )

Benman
November 3rd, 2005, 23:49
DSG is ok th0.. muchh better than normal tiptronic. (but I know what you mean ;) )
Sorry my bad, forgot it was not Tip. So the DSG has no issues with all that power? Cool, should easily handle the output from the new RS 4 the.:thumb:

Kappe
November 3rd, 2005, 23:55
Originally posted by Benman
Sorry my bad, forgot it was not Tip. So the DSG has no issues with all that power? Cool, should easily handle the output from the new RS 4 the.:thumb:

I gues It could :p The Bugatti Veyron with 1001BHP also has the audi DSG.. Maybe not exactly same.. But I think it can handle that 575BHP :p cuz it's also reprogrammed.
But also DSG is faster than a manual transmission.. So it has it advantages th0 :) On the race track it makes a big differtens. (but you always have the best fun with a manual transmission :D)

Benman
November 4th, 2005, 01:25
I gues It could :p The Bugatti Veyron with 1001BHP also has the audi DSG.. Maybe not exactly same..

Yes, I knew the Beast of a tranny in the Veyron could handle it (then again, it's so reinforced engineered that it weights 160Kg+!).

I think it's very cool that the "normal" DSG can handle the output, reprogrammed or not.:thumb:

Kappe
November 4th, 2005, 07:57
FFS! you doubt audi! ;) shame on you :D

Duma
November 4th, 2005, 13:54
Oh my God !!!!!!! :MTM: :MTM: :MTM:

Klint
November 4th, 2005, 17:03
Pretty neat, gets my approval.

Not so sure about the Brabus Maybach style exhaust tips, the DSG gearbox (Manual please!) and the Audi-esque front grill style, not too keen on HPA using the "R" brand for the car either.

Similar engine specs to the HPA motorsports R32 Twin Turbo.

Kappe
November 4th, 2005, 18:31
Originally posted by Klint
Pretty neat, gets my approval.

Not so sure about the Brabus Maybach style exhaust tips, the DSG gearbox (Manual please!) and the Audi-esque front grill style, not too keen on HPA using the "R" brand for the car either.

Similar engine specs to the HPA motorsports R32 Twin Turbo.

Almost same specs :) The R32 has a normal 3.2L (550BHP like in that new jetta R GT I posted) And this one gots the new 3.2L fsi :D (575BHP)
(I think I'll get that one in my sportback :MTM: )