PDA

View Full Version : Video from RS4-test yesterday

buyalemon
October 31st, 2005, 10:09
http://www1.kanal5.se/autobahn/page_videoklipp.asp

"343 bhp in BMW M3 feels very 2001 compared to 420 bhp V8"

"This V8 pulls down the pants of the BMW straight six"

"Undiscussable an M3-killer but it's on gravel and snow it rules ...but in 18 months there's a new M3 ...V8, SMG, 100% rearwheeldrive ...See you then"

:rs4kiss:

Rudi
October 31st, 2005, 12:15
Thnx, nice movie:thumb:

7:53 RS6
October 31st, 2005, 19:55
Just to cast light on more of the given info in the programm.

" The power output curve pulls down the pants of the BMW straight six!

" The quattro system keeps the grip, even if its not the funniest it is effective.

" Preformenc cars is all about driving joy, understeer is a death sin.

" The where abouts is a track thats twisty and slow, the hardest possibel for an Audi that likes fast straights in motorways.

" On this track it has a bit left to walk! Its on gravel and snow it roule.

" RS4 deliver road safty for the careful family father and rumble performance for the power addict.

" The facts remain, rear driven is pure joy

Dont want to quote what was said about the previus RS moddels, it was nasty words even it had 500hp.
AS I mentioned before, its not all about the hp.
But it was no news that came out relly, its well known.

My feeling was it was very pro Audi and the reason why i think this was, they accually drove over a mini toy M3 whit the RS4. Even its a nice car the RS4, but still it dont relly drive over a 5 yers old M3, special not on gotland ring, as they mentioned them selves it has a bit left to walk that track but on gravel and snow its :king:
They was also very impressed of the flat out going on the stright when going tru gears on full gas and sound i guess, and brakes.

But they dident mentioned anything about the turn in qualitys or balance of the car or steering feeadback, things that are important and crucial on track, and thats where they where doing the test! only on track! Strange that they dident even mentioned anything about this more than quattro make it glued to track.
That sends a message i think.
To Swedish reader there are setting new standards in Magazines in Sweden, the over all best mag is Automobile if you like sportscars. They got a test of RS4 as well in the latest mag, check it out!

Julz RS4
November 1st, 2005, 01:04
Thanks buyalemon for this RS4 video link. :0:

Special thanks to you 8:05 RS6 for the translation, it's appreciated. :thumb:

Julz :rs4addict