PDA

View Full Version : I just recieved a big package from Audi, concerning my rs4

Spada
October 17th, 2005, 12:06
It is October, and I haven't got my RS4 as promised, but Audi have sent me the next best thing. They sent me a book with some pictures of it for me to look at. Yay!
But they also sent the most shamelessly leading piece of writing i've ever seen. It begins; "As discussed, we can confirm that your car will be among the first to be delivered in the UK in March 2006" Hmm, I don't remember that discussion? the only date I remember was October/November. Oh well, I must have forgotten being told that? "We not only wish to apologise for the delay, but also express how grateful we are for your decision to continue with your order" Did I make that decision? Oh well, I guess I must have. I sure am getting forgetful. It goes on about how it's a car worth waiting for etc...

Thing is, it's not the delay, so much as how Audi treat their customers. I got exactly the same treatment when I was waiting for my s4: Multiple delays, and pieces of paper that only arrived around the time they should be giving me a car. They would send letters only when it got to a point when I'd be thinking "I should have that s4 on my drive about now" just to inform me that this would not be happening for a while. And now I'm getting deja vu with this RS. I just find it annoying that Audi just can't seem to summon the honour to inform me of this stuff before the date I'm actually expecting delivery. It's a six month delay ffs. It's not as though they only just realised they wouldn't be shipping my car next week. And on top of this they don't even have the balls to tell me straight: The letter is worded like they have already contacted me and broken the news and I took it well and have already forgiven them. OK, end of rant. haha who am i complaining to anyway?

buyalemon
October 17th, 2005, 13:46
Lucky you :0: ...I wish I had one comming

Benman
October 17th, 2005, 15:35
Originally posted by Spada
OK, end of rant. haha who am i complaining to anyway?
We're all here for you Spada.:D

It's OK though, should you decide to hang in there, it will be worth it for you. Many here have really enjoyed their Beasts (some even return owners) and the same should prove true for you.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

Kappe
October 29th, 2005, 02:56
Strange.. My father is getting it next week.. And I live in the Netherlands, that's not that far away from you..
I wish you luck that it will arrive soon :p