Erik
October 14th, 2005, 11:57
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/driven/60571/audi_rs4.html

"An M3 driver wouldn't stay in touch for long on an unfamiliar road." :D

:rs4addict

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/picture_library/dir_43/car_portal_pic_21823.jpg

Rosenrot
October 14th, 2005, 14:46
Really fun reading, the rs4 is under restimatade wouldn't suprise me if it beats the M5 and M6 to there isin't that much difference between them.

Ruergard
October 14th, 2005, 16:07
It gets better and better. Audi has really done a great car if we should believe the auto magazines, and why shouldn't we :hahahehe:

:rs4kiss:

Benman
October 14th, 2005, 16:10
Originally posted by mayheN
It gets better and better. Audi has really done a great car if we should believe the auto magazines, and why shouldn't we :hahahehe:

:rs4kiss:
I know my experience with the Mini Beast was a very good one. I love my RS 6 and will keep it, but the new RS 4 IS the better car for back road weekend drives.:hahahehe: :thumb:

Ben:addict: :rs4addict

tailpipe
October 14th, 2005, 22:57
It looks like the RS4 is as quick if not quicker than new M5, (see reports elsewhere on the forum), although it looks like we may need an official head-to-head test just to be sure. Nevertheless, I think at this stage fair to say that the two cars are on a par in performance terms.

Where the RS4 seems to really score however is on comparitive price. You can by an RS4 and have enough spare change to buy the wife a Golf 1.9 TDi ,according to Germany's Auto Motor und Sport, for same money as an M5. I've heard a lot of people gripe about the RS4's price. i think this should silence the naysayers.

:thumb: :applause: :incar: :king:

Julz RS4
October 14th, 2005, 22:57
This Autoexpress article about the new RS4 was pleasant to read because they like the car like us ! :rs4addict

Skaala
October 16th, 2005, 15:32
great review:0: :rs4kiss:

RS4Ever
October 18th, 2005, 08:33
i like this part... "front tyres to get a purchase on the surface "

yeah great review.:thumb:

rks838
October 20th, 2005, 20:24
That's an absolutely gleaming review. One of the most favorable reviews of any car I've ever seen. Wow!