View Full Version : Pics: Stolen RS6 Plus found

Erik
October 14th, 2005, 09:26
Check the pics!

http://www.sos-stockholm.se/forum/showthread.php?t=466

:w: :cry:

Qriouz
October 14th, 2005, 12:17
They said that the car had been driven trough a window, i cant see any big scratches on the front...

Ruergard
October 14th, 2005, 16:05
Great that they have got it back!
Now just fix it into "new condition" and let someone that knows how to take care of the beast have it! :addict:

Aronis
October 14th, 2005, 16:36
interesting to see that the European Tow Guys care as little for the wheels as American Tow Guys do...straps around the rims...........

Mike

gjg
October 14th, 2005, 20:05
no discrimination ....

5000S old skool
October 16th, 2005, 22:49
Originally posted by Aronis
interesting to see that the European Tow Guys care as little for the wheels as American Tow Guys do...straps around the rims...........

Mike

I think id rather have my car strapped down tightly to the bed of the tow truck rather than dropped and scattered all over the freeway...

Andreas
October 17th, 2005, 12:34
Originally posted by Aronis

Mike

As long as the metal parts of the straps is not rubbing the rims, I can not see what is wrong with the way it is strapped down?
The material of the rim can not possibly be so soft that it will be deformed, can it?

steffenr
October 17th, 2005, 16:53
I had my car towed a couple of weeks ago, i took the guy 45 min to get it op on bed of the truck, because he didnt want to scratch the car :0: :D

that is taking care of the car

jonas_dg
October 18th, 2005, 20:21
what's the black stuff on the side of the car? Oil?

Freddesix
October 22nd, 2005, 22:35
Unfortionally not, from what I've heard it's some kind of paint. Seems to be applied to the roof too :vgrumpy: