PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Names....this is too funny

gjg
October 5th, 2005, 02:40
Hurricane Names

Well, it appears our African friends have found something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman reputedly complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian- sounding names. She would prefer some names that reflect African -American culture such as Chamiqua, Moeisha, and Jamal.

I can hear it now: A black weatherman in, say, Houston intoning, "Word up, Muthas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' Galveston like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, and head fo' de nearest welfare office ." .....

:wo:

Benman
October 5th, 2005, 16:50
:applause: :applause:

George, my goodness, where do you get this stuff?!?:D

Seriously though, you don't know why all huricanes have Caucasian names? That is easy! It is because ALL the worlds problems are CAUSED by hetrosexual CAUCASIANS, therefor it is very fitting that all natural disasters have Caucasian names!:D :hihi:

Ben:addict:

gjg
October 7th, 2005, 04:48
are you discriminating against the 4% of our population (percentage excluding SF) ? :blush:

Benman
October 7th, 2005, 14:57
Originally posted by gjg
are you discriminating against the 4% of our population? :blush:

No sir.

Just keeping it real.:p

gjg
October 7th, 2005, 15:57
ALL the worlds problems are CAUSED by hetrosexual CAUCASIANS, therefor it is very fitting that all natural disasters have Caucasian names!
:dance:

I'd say you need to be more specific - according to some European officials (Germany for example ...) the current wave of natural dissaters is caused by Americans and more specifically by George Bush and his refusal to sign Kyoto protocol ....

so it should have only American names, don't you think? :argue:

gjg
October 7th, 2005, 15:59
and of course - since we do not discriminate here - hetrosexual CAUCASIANS would be sort of discriminatory when it comes to blaming US. :D

Benman
October 7th, 2005, 16:48
Originally posted by gjg
the current wave of natural dissaters is caused by Americans and more specifically by George Bush and his refusal to sign Kyoto protocol ....

Yes, and according to Mr. West, the hurricane hit New Orleans BECAUSE Mr. Bush DOESN'T care about black people!:p (Maybe he secretly caused it!:rolleyes: ).

Let's just name the next one butt munch. :D

JAXRS6
October 7th, 2005, 17:39
Let's see -- given the statements below, which one is clearer?

1. "Word up, Muthas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' Galveston like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, and head fo' de nearest welfare office ."

2. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

3. "Too many OB/GYN's aren't available to practice their love with women all over the country."

4. "After all, Europe is America's closest ally."

Gig, who was the black Congresswoman who supposedly made this suggestion? I follow the news a lot, hadn't hear it, and find it hard to imagine anyone actually wanting sources of death and devastation named after them. I wonder if she'll get much support for the idea & just wondering who she is.

gjg
October 7th, 2005, 22:56
yeah, and I invented the Internet ......

I will see where I got the original info if I can come up with a name ... :argue: