PDA

View Full Version : Selling RS6....

switchcars
September 27th, 2005, 22:41
Well, I just went out and bought a Mugello RS6, then realized I have too many cars as it is, and can't really keep this one around. Some Audi dealer is supposedly wanting to buy it, but I thought I'd post it up here to see if anyone's interested.

It has pretty much all the options, 17,600 miles, great condition. PM me for more info, I have pictures/VIN/anything else you need.

Aronis
September 27th, 2005, 23:47
What? Why did buying another car lead you to think you now had one too many?

I avoid that problem, I have one car, the RS6 for every day, every weekend, every trip!

That is why I got it. Sedan, room for family, all-wheel-drive for winter, and performance!!!!

I will be interested in seeing how much you sell it for!!!! Perhaps you'll make a few 1000 on it!?!?!

Mike

Benman
September 28th, 2005, 01:01
Originally posted by Aronis

I avoid that problem, I have one car, the RS6 for every day, every weekend, every trip!

That is why I got it. Sedan, room for family, all-wheel-drive for winter, and performance!!!!

Mike
:bow: :bow:

Yes, agreed. I'll admit, I also have a commuter car as well, but otherwise, the RS 6 is my everythingmobile!:rs6kiss:

Ben:addict:

gjg
September 28th, 2005, 02:29
Originally posted by Benman
I also have a commuter car as well, but otherwise, the RS 6 is my everythingmobile! :rs6kiss:

not to mention the added utility of station wagon .... ooops, forgot, no Avants in NA :doh:

switchcars
September 28th, 2005, 05:11
Originally posted by Aronis
What? Why did buying another car lead you to think you now had one too many?

I will be interested in seeing how much you sell it for!!!! Perhaps you'll make a few 1000 on it!?!?!

Mike

Well, unfortunately, I'm in the car business, so every now and then I get kind of excited about too many cars at once. 2 is enough for my personal stable right now.

I doubt if I'll make any dough on it, just trying to do a quick sale.