PDA

View Full Version : Paging Nordschleife - come back!

bilbozilla
September 26th, 2005, 16:15
Paging Nordschleife Comeback into the forum, place your votes.

Benman
September 26th, 2005, 17:01
Haha, good poll.:D

You know, nowadays, there are far too many "tolerant and politically correct" people. Nord is a refreshingly tell it like it is kind a guy. And we need more of that. Some will obviously disagree, and THAT is the point. We don't ALWAYS need to see eye to eye.

Ben:addict: (Nordschleife, Nordschleife, where is thy Nordschleife?:D )

nene
September 26th, 2005, 17:42
I always thought we were suppose to vote someone off the island. This is good for a change...voting someone to come back to the island. Come on Nords...where are you silly man! You've always found love here. Now come out, come out, wherever you are.

7:53 RS6
September 26th, 2005, 21:08
Nord and i had some nice ones:D I kind of miss you:thumb:

sturs6
September 27th, 2005, 01:57
Come on Nord!!! you have 100% for goodness sakes. Lets here something from you...
I am going to ccreate a new login and page myself and see how you guys reply!!!

Klint
September 27th, 2005, 10:37
What even happened? I must've missed this? :confused:

Benman
September 27th, 2005, 15:06
Originally posted by Klint
What even happened? I must've missed this? :confused:
Nothing really. Just Nordschleife's been gone lately and bilbozilla started a poll. I think all it is, is that he's been very busy at work (travels a lot) and hasn't had a chance to check in. I doubt anything happened to him (at least hopefully not).

It's kinda funny though, him having 100% and all. I mean, some people here really, really didn't like him.:hihi:

I for one, always enjoy the sarcasm and straightforwardness of the old Nord. We'll see if he turns up.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

Benman
September 27th, 2005, 15:25
Hmm... Shows Nordschleife was last online on September 22? Well, at least we know he's ok? Weird.:confused:

Klint
September 28th, 2005, 09:13
Originally posted by Benman
Nothing really. Just Nordschleife's been gone lately and bilbozilla started a poll. I think all it is, is that he's been very busy at work (travels a lot) and hasn't had a chance to check in. I doubt anything happened to him (at least hopefully not).

It's kinda funny though, him having 100% and all. I mean, some people here really, really didn't like him.:hihi:

I for one, always enjoy the sarcasm and straightforwardness of the old Nord. We'll see if he turns up.:thumb:

Ah right, hope he's back soon - he does travel alot so it maybe a while before he's back on the boards.

Dunno why there are haters out there, haven't seen any on the boards. :bye:

Tomba
September 28th, 2005, 21:08
19 saying YES and counting... :D

gjg
September 29th, 2005, 23:59
busy at the moment, traveling, but he is aware of this threat ...