PDA

View Full Version : Corvette C6 - Soundvideo

Hawk
September 25th, 2005, 21:54
http://www.synister-graphics.com/jjpjr/C6%20mix%2022mb.wmv

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gmbh6
September 26th, 2005, 17:54
I'm a big vette guy.......but I'll have to check this link out again once I put some speakers on the computer. :D

sturs6
September 27th, 2005, 02:07
Originally posted by gmbh6
I'm a big vette guy.......but I'll have to check this link out again once I put some speakers on the computer. :D

Yeah you will need to do that!!!
Man it sounds alot like my Caddy which has the same setup.

Erik
September 27th, 2005, 07:55
It sounds like a heavily tuned engine! :revs:

AriciU
September 27th, 2005, 14:06
Damn, pure race car sounds when idling :) Are you sure it's a Z06? It says Corvette C6 with CAM's, headers and exhaust at the start. The wheels look like the ones on the Z06 though but i don't understand why he only filmed the sides of the car and avoided filming the front to see if there is an air intake on the bonnet or not.

sturs6
September 27th, 2005, 14:46
Originally posted by AriciU
Damn, pure race car sounds when idling :) Are you sure it's a Z06? It says Corvette C6 with CAM's, headers and exhaust at the start. The wheels look like the ones on the Z06 though but i don't understand why he only filmed the sides of the car and avoided filming the front to see if there is an air intake on the bonnet or not.

Who said anything about a ZO6? More than likely it is not a Z06 because this says they are shipping the Z06 on September 9.
You can see the front on the street scene also.
There is also no Z06 Logo on the Speedo Like so...
http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/2006/detail5.htm

Subject: 2006 Corvette Z06
Message #:CHD20050179
To: All Chevrolet Dealers

Re: 2006 Corvette Z06

Date: September 15, 2005

Because the 2006 Corvette Z06 is such a highly anticipated car, we want to let you know that the first customer units began shipping to dealers on September 9th. Since we know that VIN sequencing is important to many Corvette customers, we also want to inform you that the vehicles released will not necessarily be in a specific VIN order. We projected that Z06 would ship to customers in the fourth quarter, so we are pleased to beat that target with an earlier ship date.

Based on tremendous customer demand for the new Z06, we ask that you continue to encourage customers to be patient because it will take several weeks to fill the distribution channel.

AriciU
September 27th, 2005, 15:08
Haha. I didn't read the thread title properly. Thought it said Z06 :doh: