PDA

View Full Version : What about RS4-4,2 biturbo engine in RS6

buyalemon
September 12th, 2005, 13:50
Is this an engine that we might be seeing?? Not in the RS4 ...but why not the RS6 ..does it have to be V10? Developing 420 bhp in the RS4 ..the engine whould easy reach 520 bhp with turbos ..maybe up to 550! Killing the M5 with a V8 (again) whould be spectacular ...and it whould sound like:vgrumpy:

Iceman
September 13th, 2005, 14:18
I still believe the new RS6 will get a 4.2 litre V8 FSI Biturbo engine.

wfg, Hans.

mi021le
September 26th, 2005, 23:07
Originally posted by buyalemon
Is this an engine that we might be seeing?? Not in the RS4 ...but why not the RS6 ..does it have to be V10? Developing 420 bhp in the RS4 ..the engine whould easy reach 520 bhp with turbos ..maybe up to 550! Killing the M5 with a V8 (again) whould be spectacular ...and it whould sound like:vgrumpy:

the compretion of the motor seirously limits wat it can do. i think a 12 to 5. im going to try to help, and if u look at lets say the m3 you will see what i mean. as of now [dont quote me, im down on my bmw knowledge] but wen they upped the comprection there havent been anny turbo kits. comprection is the closeness of the piston to the heads. if u force more air into a smaller area it will explode. so u lower the comprection to make room, like the 340 hp s4. hope that expination helps.

they might but the rs6 as of now has to change the comprection once u get to stage 3.

54m
October 14th, 2005, 18:59
Hey look at what i have just found at audi uk website an audi concpt which aint been seen yet it's at Tokyo
http://www.audi.co.uk/company/pressrelease.jsp?id=15516&backPage=presscentre

Sam:hahahehe: