PDA

View Full Version : UK standard and extras

shimmy
August 30th, 2005, 15:15
i am now in the hunt for an RS6 avant 2003 (about).

Has anybody got the Uk brochure including extras and standard bits that I can get electronically.

I particularily want to know if rear/side shades, nappa leather, sat nav are standard Uk and can you spec no chrome trim externally around windows same as BMW do or are you stuck with it. Are there any gearbox otions?

basically i am trying to get my second hand spec sorted so i can search a little better than i usually do when i get stuck with the arong car and regret it forever more!

anybody looking to sell between now and november?

thanks

Rupert
August 30th, 2005, 16:13
This might help:

http://data.rs246.com/Downloads/AudiRS6C5/Docs/RS6_UKPriceList_Aug03.pdf

Right click - "save as".

Alternatively, go to the RS246 site and browse to the downloads>RS6 section.

shimmy
August 30th, 2005, 19:12
thanks rupert, very useful

the search goes on!!

shimmy
September 6th, 2005, 23:10
still looking for the Avant but can anybody advise on service and warranty in the uk.

Firstly what are the big service items (if there are any). Do any major service replacements occur at 40, 50 or 80k miles that cost alot and should be avoided!

Secondly in the UK do Audi offer an extended dealer warranty after 3 years as BMW do (at about £550). Interested to hear yes or no.

Thanks in advance.

Rupert
September 6th, 2005, 23:35
Originally posted by shimmy

Secondly in the UK do Audi offer an extended dealer warranty after 3 years as BMW do (at about £550). Interested to hear yes or no.

Thanks in advance.

I was told they didn't have the extended warrantee sorted out yet, so they couldn't offer it for some reason or another (I forget, but two dealers told me the same story), but it will be available within a year. The price was going to be around £800 for one year.