PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Taiwan->Taipei

JavierNuvolari
August 25th, 2005, 22:39
Hi guys, today I bought my airline tickets to Taipei, I'm leaving in Sept 11th to learn Mandarin Chinese...I was wondering if any of you could give some advice like how's the weather, people...a few nice places to visit, maybe a tip to a nice restaurant...etc.

I would appreciate very much your assitance fellas :)

Cheers,

JavierNuvolari

Benman
August 26th, 2005, 01:01
Best of luck on your trip!:thumb:

Not much advice to give as I've never been there, but father has been trying to learn Mandarin Chinese now for over a year and not much luck (short attention span:D ). He's in China right now and got done with two days in Taiwan. Enjoy your time there!:0:

Ben:addict:

chenneo
August 26th, 2005, 19:10
Welcome to Taiwan!What kind location you like to visit?
For example,if you like Chinese food,you can go to "KIKI"
Night market is Taiwan's famous place.
Taipei 101 is traveler's favorite!

We hope you have a nice trip in Taipei!!

JavierNuvolari
September 1st, 2005, 18:48
Thanks for the replys guys, I appreciate it. I hope thet your dad has a good time learning the language :0: .

Chenneo : thanks for welcome me to Taiwan...and yes I'm a huge fan of Chinese food. Maybe we can get together in Taipei.

Cheers mates!

Javier

nine1twoinc
March 13th, 2006, 04:42
Hope you're enjoying your stay in Taiwan, it's a great place to live and visit, the food, the culture and the people are awesome, I am from Taipei too, Chenneo got a tuning shop in taiwan I think...

JavierNuvolari
March 13th, 2006, 13:38
Hi and welcome to the forum. I did enjoyed my stay in Taiwan...as matter a fact all I wanna do right now is go back and study more chinese. The people were great, really polite...the food amazing...and I also visited nice places like Nantou in the south of Taiwan(lovely tea fields). I look forward to go back this winter so maybe then we can meet ;).

Cheers,

Javier