PDA

View Full Version : It will happen

BBGT2
August 24th, 2005, 03:04
Gents'

I am proud to say that a deal has been struck and I will be a owner (again) of a 2003 Audi RS6 with 4k mikes.
THANK YOU DAVE!
For being who you are and how you are, seriously folks this guy is serious about his passion for cars. I havent even seen the car or seen pictures but took his word for it this thing is immaculate and in "brand new condition" !!
If all my car purchases went this smooth life would be great and it is with the utmost respect that I say this guy is a gentleman, a scholar and a born leader of our people ! He is even going out of his busy schedule (very busy schedule) to get the 5 spoke 19 inchers with Good Year F1's mounted on the car when I get there to pick her up.

As soon as I get m hands on her expect a thread with alot of pictures from me!
Yes it is the one from the thread you might have seen from last week and yes some of you might think I am nuts buying a car that I have never seen but it is going to happen and everything happens for a reason. Sorry for going on and on but I am like a kid in a candy store all over again. Yes its red and yes it will stand out in a crowd but I dont care she is going ot be mine!:rs6kiss:

Bajo:addict:

PS. And oh yes the G55 is staying as well the Denali I am giving to my older brother:thumb:

Erik
August 24th, 2005, 07:14
Let me be the first to congratulate you!

Welcome back!

:addict:

mr
August 24th, 2005, 08:50
I do find it just great that you "re - converted" to the RS!!! :D :D

rgds
mr

7:53 RS6
August 24th, 2005, 11:57
I think i know kind of how you feel.

Yesterday i was walking downtown stockholm and i herd somthing familiar rumbling far back of me. Soon its rumling some moore and i need to turn my head to see whats sounding so nice. And there it was, the most beutifull car i seen:D its was my old RS6 Avant daytona greey and my old greey RS6+ rims was still on. I must say i got my heart:heart: and wanted her back, we had som much fun. Maybee i buy a + some day who knows.

You did the right thing Bajors6, and i understand why you did it :heart: :)

gjg
August 24th, 2005, 13:59
:thumb:

Benman
August 24th, 2005, 15:23
Well then, let me be the 5th:D to congratulate you!:applause:
WELCOME BACK BAJO!!!:applause: :applause: :rs6kiss:

Ben:addict: :addict: (two for two time owner!)

krm
August 24th, 2005, 16:24
Congratulations! Must be a great feeling :incar:

eph94
August 24th, 2005, 20:24
I've dreamed of following you down the post-RS6 road to a GT3 (in my dreams the GT2) and now you've reacquired an RS6! Wow! Congrats and welcome back. If I only had those means... :0:

Joe

BBGT2
August 24th, 2005, 20:33
Thank you all,

JJV-MA, I know what you mean and I am sure it will happen for you when you least expect it and I hope it happens to you real soon, you are probably going to get your hands on one of those new 997 GT3 due out next year you just wait and see.

Yes it is a GREAT feeling knowing I will be getting an RS6 in my hands again, dunno something about these cars that is just so addictive, I loved my brothers S8 but somehow it just didnt do it fro me albeit a great car and no comaprison to an RS6.
I guess its just that "Its an RS6 thing some people just dont get it" I dont know if the E60 M5 is faster or handles better its the feeling of the RS6 that just makes me happy and the power always helps:) .
Again thanks for all the kind words and will keep you informed when I am actually going to go and pick her up and then be prepared for a bunch of pictures.

PS. Anyone know of any RS6 meets anywhere, if its not too far I am willing to drive to meet soem of you wonderful people.

nyrs6
August 24th, 2005, 23:23
:applause: :applause: :applause: :wo: :wo: :wo:

SpinEcho
August 25th, 2005, 04:27
Welcome back... :addict:

BBGT2
August 26th, 2005, 03:19
Sad news boys !

That deal fell thru, BUT I think I may be able to get my hands on a Black/Black with nav. cold/warm package, sport exhaust, carbon with only 2k on her. I will go and check her out tommorow.
I highly reccomend the Misano that I almost bought to anyone interested it just wasnt in the cards for me, she has been pampered to the extreme. At least I got to know Dave Sestak and he is one helluva gentelman and merged a frinedship that will follow.
We'll keep you posted and thanks again for the cheers!

:rs6kiss:

Bajo:addict: :addict:

Klint
August 26th, 2005, 11:53
Damn, such a shame, good luck Bajo with this other one.

Benman
August 26th, 2005, 15:22
Originally posted by Bajors6
Sad news boys !

That deal fell thru, BUT I think I may be able to get my hands on a Black/Black.
:rs6kiss:

Bajo:addict: :addict:
Sad to hear Bajo. Hopefully the other one will work out for you.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

BBGT2
August 26th, 2005, 18:37
:rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss:

Well boys,

I got her in my hands, and she is sweeeeeet !
Ebony/Ebony, Warm weather pkg, Nav. Carbon, Sport Exhaust.
AND 2k miles on her.
I am so excited to have an RS6 again.

Pictures will follow on Monday so be prepared for some MORE pics of another Ebony RS6 (like you havent seen em already) !

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE.
I am off to driving her somewhere anywhere.

Benman
August 26th, 2005, 19:31
:rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss:

Well boys,

I got her in my hands, and she is sweeeeeet !
Ebony/Ebony, Warm weather pkg, Nav. Carbon, Sport Exhaust.
AND 2k miles on her.
I am so excited to have an RS6 again.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE.
I am off to driving her somewhere anywhere.

Well DANG, that was fast!:bigeyes: :thumb:

Congrats Bajo!:cheers:
Go enjoy your time getting reacquainted with the Beast all over again!:D And WELCOME BACK!:rs6kiss:

Ruergard
August 26th, 2005, 19:38
Great to here that! Looking forward to the pics! Now, you get out there and drive that beast! :hahahehe:

Bauer
August 26th, 2005, 22:10
Congratulations and welcome back!!!!!:thumb:

btw, thats an awefull color combo

:hahahehe:http://images12.fotki.com/v211/photos/6/673844/2501941/TheFam1-vi.jpg?500333

BBGT2
August 27th, 2005, 02:00
Oh man what a car,:rs6kiss:

One thing is bothering me though, I thought the sport exhaust was a little louder from what I remember at least from the inside I think. Other than that I will be looking to replace the system soon, I want to hear her GROWL. And then the chip, smoked tail lights...... man she is gonna cost me some moolah, but its worth it.
2310 miles when I got her and i already put 100 miles today.
Anyone have any ideas about the exhaust I should look at besides Milltek for a more aggresive tone, just please dont say APR and their billi boat goat s**t.

I will do a search but have been away for awhile you know I am lazy now:)

BBGT2
August 27th, 2005, 14:18
btw, thats an awefull color combo

Bauer,

I just got that, of its a dreadful combo:360:

Man am I smitten with this car:rs6kiss:

nyrs6
August 28th, 2005, 02:10
If you want a little louder go for milltek with downpipes. The Milltek exhaust might not sound so loud but with the downpies together with exhaust it will be pretty loud :0:

As for chip, OCT all the way 30,000 miles and no problems thank god.

Good luck

P.S. rember there is never enough pictures of the beast no matter how many times people post pics

LIRS6
August 29th, 2005, 15:37
Oh man what a car,:rs6kiss:

One thing is bothering me though, I thought the sport exhaust was a little louder from what I remember at least from the inside I think. Other than that I will be looking to replace the system soon, I want to hear her GROWL. And then the chip, smoked tail lights

If you are dumping the sport exhaust, I might have interest to buy it ... can u let me know if/when you will be parting with it?

Benman
August 29th, 2005, 15:41
Originally posted by nyrs6

P.S. rember there is never enough pictures of the beast no matter how many times people post pics
I second that. Pics NEVER hurt NOBODY!:thumb: