PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate BMW (8:29 RS6 should read this)

Erik
August 22nd, 2005, 19:18
http://e34.de/e34/m-history/m-history.htm

I think "8:29 RS6" will like the results

Benman
August 22nd, 2005, 20:56
Better than all the rest? Well, there you go Gote!:thumb:

Ben:addict:

7:53 RS6
August 22nd, 2005, 23:22
As i tell friends, i have never driven any road car that feels so a like a race car. When i drove team Swedenkrytz race M3 at the ring, its kind of the same crazy grip in the CSL almost even it on r-tiers. You go into a right high speed bend and your head is leaning to the left due to the g forces. I have not experienced this in a street car before i must say.

They say in the text above they go in to m track mode and then hardest gear change mode. You cant do that, you have to put out all ESP to get hardest mode in gears.:p And depending on track you need to go all out and put off ESP, esppesally in smaller twisty track or else even m-track mode will set you back. And if you feel it dont set you back, you go to slow.

While im at it. The brakes on CSL is working very well, they are not the looks whit the small M5 E39 caliper but thy do the jobb super. I heard so many guys saying, i heard the brakes are crap on CSL. I say to them dont belive all you hear.

All peopel that sit in on track whit me say the same thing, what a bite in those brakes. I got Carbo pads from Ringracing used in VLN put on, but stock pads is not so bad, but carbo is better:D

I just got my slicks, it will be intressting to try now.