PDA

View Full Version : First M5 drive

gnomik007
August 21st, 2005, 21:58
Hi people.My friend has had his new M5 delivered yesterday.Its red interior on black exterior with full options.I personally do not like the new M5 as I do not appreciate the radical design direction BMW is following with their last cars, BUT, this thing drives VERY nice.I have been driving RS6 4 last three years and absolutely love it. BEAST :addict: However,unfortunately it does not handle,in my opinion of course, as good as new M5.I had only about 15mins on it and could not really push it as the car is brand new (I am sure that V10 gives u plenty of power to play with :)
but it handles very very nice.Feels like u r driving a really light vehicle,percise and feels like a feather, of course thats relative to RS6 that feels like a truck :) but very very powerful one:D

To finish,I just want to say that the new M5 is a fantastic piece of machinery.For a sec there was a thought in my mind: I WANT THIS CAR!!!
But I very much hope that in two years Audi will finaly take the lead,it is potentialy very capable of, with next gen RS6. :rs6kiss: Audi produce great engines,especialy turbo,and now they need to focus on suspension, DSG, and weight reduction.And I am sure that next RS6 will look fantastic.

:bow: AWD
Now we just need to wait and see
:dance: