PDA

View Full Version : Future RS6 driver

BBGT2
August 17th, 2005, 12:36
Guys,

Just wanted to announce the birth of my 3rd child born yesterday (8-16-05) and the future RS6 driver :dance:

Emilija, 7lbs 7oz's, 20"

And she makes child # 3 and ME a VERY happy father.

Hopefuly by the time she can drive Audi will give us another RS6.:D

Bajo :addict:

sturs6
August 17th, 2005, 12:44
Congrats Bajor, :thumb: :wo:
Good luck and may you sleep when you get a chance. My new born is now 5 months and sleeping through the night. :dance:

Erik
August 17th, 2005, 13:01
Congratulations! :dance:

My son becomes 1 year on Friday. Another good reason to Party! :hahahehe:

7:53 RS6
August 17th, 2005, 13:44
Congrats, i got to by this time, and im still woundring how im getting free to drive cars on events all time. Im glad its vinter soon and ill catch up whit them, for sure:snow:

BBGT2
August 17th, 2005, 14:47
Thanx guys, as far sleep is concerned it is just a wish for now :) !
I have an 18 month old son who is hell on wheels and a 12 year old daughter (live in baby sitter) who have been pretty good as babies and sleeping we shall see how this lil munchkin does.
Again thanks to all of you !

Benman
August 17th, 2005, 15:41
Originally posted by Bajors6
Guys,

Just wanted to announce the birth of my 3rd child born yesterday (8-16-05) and the future RS6 driver :dance:

Emilija, 7lbs 7oz's, 20"

Bajo :addict:
Congratulations Bajo!:cheers:

Wow, three children, that's great. I only have one little girl (Kassandra, now 5 years old) who is excellent and brings her mother and I great joy as well. I'd like to have three like yourself, but when your kid is nearly 22" and 8lbs 8ozs at birth, and your wife is only 4'10" and 88lbs (pre pregnant and current weight) and has (needless to say) a very ROUGH delivery, more kids don't sound like a good thing for the wife! Since it's her body, can't force her to go through it again, so I'll be content with "just" one.

Enjoy your new child. All are precious gifts from God. Well, except at one o'clock in the morning.;) :D
:cheers:

Ben:addict:

mi021le
August 18th, 2005, 04:44
congrades bajo :addict:

mr
August 18th, 2005, 08:26
congrats bajo!!

sounds like you'll be going to become a PERFECT candidate for a Q7? :D :D

best rgds
mr

BBGT2
August 19th, 2005, 13:49
Thank you gents,

Yes 3 kids is a handfull, but a wonderful handfull that makes everything great in life, that is until they wanna borrow my car(s):D .

Looks like (hopefully) I will be getting my hands on a Misano Monster from a member here (dave) who is a helluva guy from what I can tell so far. And if one percent is true about the car and how he has nurtured it with 4K miles it is EXACTLY what I want. It has carbon and ebony interior which is what I was mainly looking for, that light interior just scares the crap out of me with 3 kids. And to top it all off he is a wonderful person to deal with, not to mention the 4k miles on her being 2 years old and all. Will keep everyone here posted and expect ALOT of pictures when I get her in my hands, I know you have all seen a Misano one but you havent seen MINE:D

Thanks for all the great wishes !

Bajo:addict:
(certifiable rs6 nut)

eph94
August 19th, 2005, 14:36
Congrats, Bajo! You sure did lay off for a little while after your daughter. My son turns 5 soon, and I can't imagine adding any more to the stable. This age is so much fun now! I'm not sure how cut out I am for the newborn stage and even toddlerhood.

Aronis
August 19th, 2005, 15:00
excellent, keep them coming...we are going for three ourselves, to hell with retirement......

:dance:

Q: What Can't a 80 year old billionaire buy?

A: A grandchild. (blood related that is LOL)

Mike

Benman
August 19th, 2005, 15:20

It has carbon and ebony interior which is what I was mainly looking for, that light interior just scares the crap out of me with 3 kids.

(certifiable rs6 nut)
Amen, that's EXACTLY why I got the carbon/ebony as well. Does much better with kids!:D

And you ARE certifiable now that you're already on your SECOND RS 6!!!:thumb: :rs6kiss:

Originally posted by JJV-MA

My son turns 5 soon, and I can't imagine adding any more to the stable. This age is so much fun now! Yes, a great age! Lots of fun. Would be willing to add more but, oh well.

Ben:addict:

Finnus
August 19th, 2005, 15:35
Bajo,

Congrats on the new munchkin and good luck with the misano beast!!!

Finnus

:addict: :addict: :addict:
(for the 3 kids)

BBGT2
August 19th, 2005, 18:03
excellent, keep them coming...we are going for three ourselves, to hell with retirement......

Mike, I couldnt agree with you more:D

And you ARE certifiable now that you're already on your SECOND RS 6!!!

Ben,
The look on my wifes face was priceless as was here comment something to he tune of "you are nuts":rs6kiss:

Congrats, Bajo! You sure did lay off for a little while after your daughter. My son turns 5 soon, and I can't imagine adding any more to the stable. This age is so much fun now! I'm not sure how cut out I am for the newborn stage and even toddlerhood.

JJV-MA

Yup sure did lay off but we were a trying and when we said lets not even worry about it (getting pregnant) 3 months later BAM she was pregnant with my son who is the only boy between my brother and me he has 4 girls. As far as being cut out let me tell ya I was scared because it has been 12 years but man it all comes to you
like it was yesterday. :0:

ERIK, paypal sent i hope it helps, and have a drink for me on your Sons b-day, hell I think Erik should have a drinkfor each and every one of us for his sons b-day, but them who will watch "the store" while he is on the blood transfusion machine :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend !

Erik
August 20th, 2005, 08:32
ERIK, paypal sent i hope it helps, and have a drink for me on your Sons b-day, hell I think Erik should have a drinkfor each and every one of us for his sons b-day, but them who will watch "the store" while he is on the blood transfusion machine :D

And received. Thank you very much!

I did have a lot to drink yesterday :trash: but not too much.