PDA

View Full Version : Fav color combination on Merc. CLS

gmbh6
August 11th, 2005, 22:53
On the road the black looks pretty mean.

I'd imagine that Granite Grey Metllic w/the Maroon interior might look nice............classic color combo.

http://www.auto.cz/base/2004-21/titul_mercedes_cls_40adeb06d764e.jpg

Benman
August 12th, 2005, 00:12
No... not you too!

"Do not be seduced by the dark side..."

Ben:addict:

mr
August 12th, 2005, 07:20
I'd never buy a CLS!!!

In my opinion the concept of that car went COMPLETELY wrong!!!
I tested one some time ago -> the REALLY worst thing about theat car are its doors -> getting in the front seats is ... well ... you should be sth. like a circus artist.
Getting in the back seats is just worse - you should have legs made of rubber and somehow get them in shape just round the frontseats.
When i tried to get out of the backseats a friend of mine was just short before calling the local firedepartment to get me somehow out - ... ok ... that was a little bit exaggerated -> but it took me at least 5 min to get out behind the seats -> ok, ... i might be taller than the human body height average is - but .... that shouldn't make THAT problems in such a car!!!!!
Ok, ... coupes seldomly offer lot of space on the back - seats - but .. when seing that car it first looks as it would have more space than - well ... f.e. an BMW 6!!!

but
just my opinion.

rgds
mr

gmbh6
August 13th, 2005, 03:40
Originally posted by Benman
No... not you too!

"Do not be seduced by the dark side..."

LOL!!!!

BUT BEN......I AM YOUR FATHERRRRRRR.

Actually the car is for my Mother but she doesn't like it that much. But everyone else in the family does. It's that or the A8 12...........and if we can wait long enough the new S-class which should come out early next year according to reports.

:addict:

gmbh6
August 13th, 2005, 03:42
Originally posted by mr
I'd never buy a CLS!!!

In my opinion the concept of that car went COMPLETELY wrong!!!
I tested one some time ago -> the REALLY worst thing about theat car are its doors -> getting in the front seats is ... well ... you should be sth. like a circus artist.
Getting in the back seats is just worse - you should have legs made of rubber and somehow get them in shape just round the frontseats.
When i tried to get out of the backseats a friend of mine was just short before calling the local firedepartment to get me somehow out - ... ok ... that was a little bit exaggerated -> but it took me at least 5 min to get out behind the seats -> ok, ... i might be taller than the human body height average is - but .... that shouldn't make THAT problems in such a car!!!!!
Ok, ... coupes seldomly offer lot of space on the back - seats - but .. when seing that car it first looks as it would have more space than - well ... f.e. an BMW 6!!!

but
just my opinion.

rgds
mr

Thanks for the info.

For some reason I just had flashback of my Mom's first Merc.....a 450 SLC.

Benman
August 15th, 2005, 17:37
Originally posted by thcakid
[b]LOL!!!!

BUT BEN......I AM YOUR FATHERRRRRRR.[color=bb0000]

Actually the car is for my Mother. It's that or the A8 12
:addict:
:D
Your Mom must have a lead foot if the A8 V8 isn't good enough for her.:hihi: