PDA

View Full Version : About time to update the mainpage?

AudiTumbo
August 4th, 2005, 11:23
I wonder if it isn't about time to update the mainpage of rs6.com.... :rolleyes:

Klint
August 4th, 2005, 17:10
Our Web-expert was abducted by UFOs sometime ago...The mods and admins have been pretty busy, as to not be able to find a replacement.

We had plans drawn up etc sometime ago, but I guess things didn't happen.

Thanks for reminding us that it exists. :thumb:

Benman
August 4th, 2005, 23:23
Originally posted by Klint

Thanks for reminding us that it exists. :thumb:
Yeah, I had actually checked it a few weeks back (who'd a thunk it:D ) to see if any changes. Oh well, I don't mind much as I spend 99.9% of my time in the forums.:p

Ben:addict:

Klint
August 5th, 2005, 10:36
Originally posted by Benman
Yeah, I had actually checked it a few weeks back (who'd a thunk it:D ) to see if any changes. Oh well, I don't mind much as I spend 99.9% of my time in the forums.:p

Ben:addict:

Exactly, plus many of the links to the rs6.com URL are directed straight at the messageboard.

Erik
August 8th, 2005, 10:56
Originally posted by Klint
Our Web-expert was abducted by UFOs sometime ago...

Actually Klint is telling the Truth. Almost. Strange story to say the least.

But, yes. Thanks for kicking my butt in the right direction.

I thought finding a web expert and getting my ideas done was easy. But it is not, but I think I'm getting there soon. I have an appoinment next week with a grapic designer.

RS6.com's economy at the moment is about 600 USD, that's the budget I have unless I want to open my own wallet. At the moment there is no income from banners etc. Bad cashflow ;)

Special thanks to Benman and sturs6 and all the moderators for supporting me/us!

If anybody else wants to help I am happy to accept anything to account: erikb@rs6.com @ http://www.paypal.com

If you know about good looking websites please post them here and inspire me!

:addict: