PDA

View Full Version : RS6 For Sale

david sestak
July 27th, 2005, 16:44
2003 Original Owner RS6 for sale. Misano Red, Carbon, P-Zero Rosso's, 4k Miles. No Cleaner Car in any Showroom. Perfect! I also have Factory 5 Spoke 19" replica's with Goodyear F1's New in box available.

Benman
July 27th, 2005, 18:24
Originally posted by david sestak
2003 Original Owner RS6 for sale. 4k Miles.
4K miles? Dang David, you need to DRIVE that thing, it's barely even broken in!:D

If I didn't already have one, I'd be interested. If you don't mind me asking, why the decision to sell?

Ben:addict:

david sestak
July 27th, 2005, 18:33
Ben,

No Problem asking and thanks for the post. I simply don't ever have time to drive it. It is a shame. I have busy Medical practice, busy with business interests, and a wife and daughter who I don't spend enough time with. My RS6 is so beautiful I think I have enjoyed just looking at it as much as I have driven it. Frankly another problem as you know is the speed.I have never had a car snaek up on you so fast. You know what I mean. 80 MPH comes so easily! I figure as a father and bread winner I need to stay out of jail! Smile! Thanks for your post.

Dave

Benman
July 27th, 2005, 19:37
80 MPH comes so easily! I figure as a father and bread winner I need to stay out of jail! Smile! Thanks for your post.

Dave
80?!? 120 comes easy! I didn't even know the car would RUN at 80! LOL!:hihi:

Yeah, staying out of the slammer is good if you're the breadwinner. "yeah... definately good..." ***in that Rainman voice***

david sestak
July 27th, 2005, 20:17
Ben,

Thanks for the post. I feel embarassed to state that I don't think I have ever had it spooled up. Probably 90 MPH tops! I just enjoy rumbling around town with it. Certainly lots of fun with the thumbs up from the other drivers. I really don't think many people know what it is that we drive.Certainly in the Red you are noticed! Another reason to have a light right foot! I'm sure the police would love to pull me over in this car. It would certainly be a " trophy" speeder! Take care for now.

Dave

mi021le
July 27th, 2005, 21:33
how much for the 5 spokes?

david sestak
July 27th, 2005, 23:31
The Tires and wheels will go with the car or I will simply keep them as I may purchase an A8 in the future. Undecided at this time. Thanks for the inquiry.

Benman
July 27th, 2005, 23:48
Certainly in the Red you are noticed! Another reason to have a light right foot!

:D Why I bought Daytona Grey.:hahahehe: ;)

kce9
July 28th, 2005, 13:10
I'll take that RS6 off of you...Give me a call
617-923-1593

david sestak
July 28th, 2005, 17:36
I just left a message for you Peter

Demon
July 29th, 2005, 20:40
David,

Let us know how you get on with the sale of your car :thumb:

david sestak
July 29th, 2005, 22:42
Demon,

When I sell it I will post you. Thanks for the inquiry!

Dave

BBGT2
August 14th, 2005, 19:01
If you still have her PM me !

Bajo:addict: