Muguello blue?

Good for diplomats :D

:rs4addict

Some more...

http://www.autospies.com/images/6-16-05/rs4/1.JPG

http://www.autospies.com/images/6-16-05/rs4/2.JPG

Benman
June 17th, 2005, 16:05
Those pics are from the Ingolstadt HQ, no?

Ben:addict:

schoko
June 17th, 2005, 16:58
The two don't have the sport-suspension packet!!

Too high in my opinion...

rks838
June 17th, 2005, 17:51
The license plates say "Ingolstadt RS4 23" and "Ingolstadt RS4 24".

The gray doesn't look quite Daytona Gray, but maybe it's just the sunlight. The blue has a more life to it - looks great. It goes well with the lighter accents of the wheels, grille, mirrors, etc. The wheels are too sporty to allow the car to look executive to me - I think the RS6's 19'' wheels are very exec.

PhilexRS4
June 17th, 2005, 20:04
Wow Very Nice I can't wait anymore:rs4kiss:

Spada
June 17th, 2005, 21:56
God i really dont know which colour now. "blue has more life to it" - spot on, rks. I've been flip flopping between black, silver, and grey, but moro blue looks really great. daytona does look so lifeless sometimes. i think i'm probably going to end up with black. The one thing i like about other colours, is that they show up the face better. Darker the colour, the nicer the wheels and aluminium looks though.

audi713
June 18th, 2005, 06:55
EVERYONE GET BLACK!!!!!!:love: :rs4addict

Iceman
June 18th, 2005, 07:43
Are those mirrors made from aluminium or are they painted in silver.
Further can you order the mirrors in body color.

wfg, Hans.

roadrunner
June 18th, 2005, 10:12
Originally posted by Spada
God i really dont know which colour now. "blue has more life to it" - spot on, rks. ...but moro blue looks really great...

I would suggest, that this blue is Mugello Blue, as it was a special colour for the RS6 (same as Daytona Grey). :rs4addict

Greets
Seb.

roadrunner
June 18th, 2005, 10:26
Originally posted by Iceman
Are those mirrors made from aluminium or are they painted in silver.
Further can you order the mirrors in body color.

wfg, Hans.

My guess - paited in silver, due to pedestrian safety isuues, the mirrors on the S modells are painted as well, no more polished silver on S4. :nono:

In the past, you could order on all the S, RS Audis body color mirrors (stealth factor :hahahehe: ). Therefore i think it will be possible on the B7 RS4 as well.

Greets
Seb.

Duma
June 18th, 2005, 18:31
Beautifle beast's. :0:

J0X
June 18th, 2005, 19:27
Originally posted by roadrunner
My guess - paited in silver, due to pedestrian safety isuues, the mirrors on the S modells are painted as well, no more polished silver on S4.

Whaa? Pedestrian safety issues, as in they fix their hair in my "mirrors" only to get smacked in the head by them when the light turns green?

tailpipe
June 21st, 2005, 19:14
This dark blue color is fantastic and definitely the one that works for me. Strikes the perfect balance between cool and restrained. Darker colors also highlight the brightwork very well.

BTW, the door mirrors on the RS4 I saw at Geneva show were definitely metallic not plastic.

:alig: :0: :rs4kiss: