PDA

View Full Version : Try This

Benman
June 16th, 2005, 21:46
TRY THIS:

Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance...and have an accident...

Enter MEXICO illegally. Nevermind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for your entire family. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.
Procreate abundantly.

Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It's a cultural American thing. You wouldn't understand. pal."

Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or your car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.
Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all of its officers.

Good luck because it will never happen.

It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world...except right here in the United States...land of the naive! If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Mexico, Iraq or France!

Ben:addict: P.S. I realize this is refreshingly pollitically INcorrect, but since I got this FROM a Mexican and my wife (born and raised in Mexico and came here LEGALLY) thought it was hilarious, I decided to post anyway!:D

gjg
June 16th, 2005, 21:50
amen

bludnik
June 26th, 2005, 15:41
we have that here in norway... when the kids are in school, they can demand to get their mother language instead of norwegian. like urdu, slovakian or finnish. finnish is acutally one of the official languages here in norway, due to the people who live in northern finland go shopping and stuff in norway and also use our schools.

"we dont have schools nearby. can our kids go over the boarder and use your schools?`"
"uhm... okey... sure..."
"ok, then we demand to have it in finnish. the whole schooling" :w:

gjg
June 29th, 2005, 22:00
not sure about this one:

originally quoted by bludnik
they can demand to get their mother language instead of norwegian. like urdu, slovakian or finnish.

you actually have any Slovaks in Norway demanding school in their language ???

bludnik
June 30th, 2005, 00:37
well... yeah... :D

everybody can get their mother tounge tought to their kids in Norway. the only condition is that the schools can find somebody to teach them. actually, you can move here and teach your own kids your language AT SCHOOL and get paid for it...

have 2 slovakian kids who live 1 km from me who has their mother as a teacher at school in slovakian...

Aronis
July 6th, 2005, 21:33
We clearly need to tighten our boarders.

My question for the president is simply "what is your rationel for not tightening the boards." Clearly he has a reason, but has yet to tell us.....I support everything else he has done so far, but cannot for the life of me get why he is so reluctant to tighten up our boards.

Mike

Nordschleife
July 6th, 2005, 22:28
Originally posted by Aronis
We clearly need to tighten our boarders.

My question for the president is simply "what is your rationel for not tightening the boards." Clearly he has a reason, but has yet to tell us.....I support everything else he has done so far, but cannot for the life of me get why he is so reluctant to tighten up our boards.

Mike

Its called 'the economy'. The people who come in are mostly good workers. Most illegals don't want trouble, they just want work. My experience has been positive. And hey, here in Germany, I'm surrounded by illegal American workers....

R+C

Benman
July 6th, 2005, 23:30
Originally posted by Nordschleife
Its called 'the economy'. The people who come in are mostly good workers. Most illegals don't want trouble, they just want work. My experience has been positive. And hey, here in Germany, I'm surrounded by illegal American workers....

R+C
This is true to some extent. Most illegals ARE good workers and DO pay there taxes like everyone else. The real problem is those that demand even more rights than that which is given to the average American citizen.

You do make a good point about "illegal" Americans over in Germany. In fact, that is what my uncle was doing over there. He's a "storm chaser" and does PDR work. You think the group he travels with reports their wages?

Ben:addict:

Aronis
July 7th, 2005, 01:17
I would like to hear a rational, coessive statement from President Bush directly.....we can all assume it's the Economy....but as he has been very clear and direct on other issues, I'd like to hear the rational directly from the president.

Mike

Benman
July 7th, 2005, 01:32
Originally posted by Aronis
I would like to hear a rational, coessive statement from President Bush directly.....we can all assume it's the Economy....but as he has been very clear and direct on other issues, I'd like to hear the rational directly from the president.

Mike
I think he'd rather dodge the issues.:D