PDA

View Full Version : What are the Odds?

CornersWell
June 11th, 2005, 23:02
Spotted Daytona Grey RS6 in McLean, VA today while I was in my Avus Silver RS6. Woman driver directly in front of me w/ VA plates. So, not one, but TWO RS6s one in front of the other. I should have gotten odds in Vegas!

CW

mi021le
June 11th, 2005, 23:14
i keep seeing this silver one driving down seven locks in potomac. lol but never have goten to talk to him.

did she wave? :p

CornersWell
June 11th, 2005, 23:19
I don't know if she was paying attention to the traffic behind her, but she did a jog into the right lane on 123 and then turned right by Evans Farm. I went straight on to GWP.

She may not have noticed I was also in an RS6, but, you know, people don't necessarily want the attention.

I'm in Alexandria. Know of a couple of other RS6s in the area, but I have yet to meet any other owners.

CW

Hy Octane
June 13th, 2005, 04:11
Last Sunday here in West Los Angeles, I saw three other RS6's in one hour. Two like mine and one grey. The Avus ones were both driven by women and the grey was a chipped one that some guy was letting his friends take a joyride in.. I have also seen a blue and black one as well as a few grey and silver ones that are not the same as above. There seems to be quite a few in my area.. None on this site tho..

LIRS6
June 16th, 2005, 21:44
Got close - one car separated me from a brilliant black last night