View Full Version : 2000 members...

Erik
June 10th, 2005, 12:38
We are now 2.000 members on RS6.com!

:dig:

nene
June 10th, 2005, 15:57
WOW...quite a milestone.
And to think that probably a sizable number of the members either own, or have owned, or know someone who own an RS6....that is just awesome! Congrat RS6.com on such a milestone achievement.

Benman
June 10th, 2005, 16:38
Originally posted by nene
WOW...quite a milestone.

Awesome!:thumb: I remember WAY back in the day when I first started visiting this forum. At the time it only had about 80 or so members. I was too self conscience to join though and didn't actually become a member till there were about 130 members or so.

How the time flies! Congrats Erik, and thank you for bringing it to us! (the only forum I'm a member of).:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Finnus
June 10th, 2005, 18:01
the only forum I'm a member of.

Me, too. Great job Erik. Thank you.

Finnus
:addict:

Benman
June 10th, 2005, 19:28
Originally posted by Finnus
Me, too. Great job Erik. Thank you.

Finnus
:addict:
Wow, and here I thought it was only me:)

Thanks again Erik, now lets go for 3,000.

Ben

Duma
June 10th, 2005, 19:46
Great job Erik. :0:
Cheers !

Rudi
June 10th, 2005, 20:11
Originally posted by nene
WOW...quite a milestone.
... or know someone who own an RS6....that is just awesome! Congrat RS6.com on such a milestone achievement.

Yes,I have a friend who owns a RS6[520]once driven it,and maybe I can drive it again...
I think it's a great forum,really likes the RS6/RS4,unfortenately I don't have one...

The reason I registered was because of that 'radar' topic,I'm still curious of how the police speed traps is going on in the different countries....

Regards...:addict:

gnomik007
June 11th, 2005, 11:32
Congratz evryone :)

I am happy to enjoy this forum :)

Lots of new info and ideas

THX

:ttaddict: :s3addict: :s4addict: :rs4addict :addict:
:race:

BBGT2
June 11th, 2005, 18:31
:rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss:

2000 members that is a great milestone, great job Erik of course we couldn't have done squat without all your knowledge and help.

I suggest we orgainze a meet with all 2000 members and march right onto Quattro Gmbh and tell them what we want! Or would that be illegal in Deutchland? Just a thought.

Bajo:addict:

And YES I will be wanting and hopefully getting the new Audi RS 6.

Klint
June 11th, 2005, 18:49
Wow!

This is good news, Congrats to everyone who's helped us achieve this milestone.

Keep up the good work folks.