PDA

View Full Version : RS6 v. 612 Scaglietti

gmbh6
May 14th, 2005, 16:32
So it's been like over a month since the beast has seen the road..........went to go visit an aunt that was in from out of town. All went well, I ate too much and I left too late, but that must have been destiny because on the drive home I pull up behind a shiny brand new blood red pasta rocket.

A Ferrari?!?!?!

Now I'm not up to speed on my Ferrari's anymore and I wasn't wearing my glasses but I"m almost 100% certain it was a 612.

Anyways, the light turns green and he floors it a little (PV Drive for those of you who are familiar with the South Bay).....I quickly follow.....at the time I thought he noticed me pull up to him rather abrupt......but he was showing off to a passenger.

I pass him quickly and then I slow down a bit to let him catch up......and then he passes me quickly........he probably thought he smoked me because I was waiting for him............anyways....we get to a long stretch and we slow down at the upcoming light waiting for a red......but it stays green forever and there are cars behind me and him........so I give it a couple of revs :revs: ....to let him know....."let's go"....but he doesn't follow.

At this point he probably doesn't think I'm worth the time and effort :doh: ......what a wasted opportunity.......i thought.....

So it's now a one lane road until we get to Hawthorne Bl. (This street, in this part of the city, is about a 1 mile uphill road with only 1 light that is always green at night). NOW....this is my street.......so let's see if he's had time to read :addict: on the back of my trunk.....

The light turns green and there's one BMW in front of me.....I let the BMW get out of the way and I make the left turn quickly and then I gun it :incar: ......he takes off right behind me.....yyyyyyyyyes.

The chase is on.........

The quattro let's me take that sharp left faster than most so I was about 3-4 car lengths ahead of him......so this will be my point of reference (and I had the car in S)......the road starts off straight and at this point I actually gained a car length or two......as we start making the first bank (to the right) I noticed he's closing in a bit.....he's back to 3-4 car lengths and closing a bit........at that point the road straightens out and begins a turn to the left.......

I can see a car far far up ahead (it's dark and virtually no street lights so you look for headlamps and taillights) and have to decide wether to back off a little or just keep gunning it and hope the driver up ahead doesn't move.............at this point I wasn't looking at the speedo but since I know the hill so well......I was probably doing a 100mph (keep in mind it's uphill)......so what to do.....

NEVER FOLLOW

....just keep the pedal on the floor :MTM:

so now I'm flying up the hill at about 115-120mph.......I can feel the G-force pulling me away from my seat but the car's stuck to the road like glue.........and what's this.......the red horse is fading.......back to about 3-4 car lengths........woooohoooooooooo quattro to the rescue...............but now there's more traffic up ahead and at this point it's just too risky so I slow it down.......ahhhhhhhhhh......I can breathe again..........there's no way I take a left (or right) banking curve so fast without it! ......even though it's gradual....at +100.....it's fast and dangerous.

Cheers to the 612 for racing............it was late and relatively safe........nothing too risky or endangering others.....well except for that one car, but now he can tell his grandson he saw a Ferrari actually trying to chase down an RS6.........yeah right......who would believe him....lol.

:addict:

5000S old skool
May 14th, 2005, 17:03
WOW!! A 612!?! I can't belive that... It was probably because majority of the race was uphill so you had the Quattro, advantage, but its still hard to beleive you beat a 612. I would have to see some video... but in the mean time.... congrats on that great kill!!!!! One more victory for Audi!!

:rs6kiss: :addict:

Duma
May 14th, 2005, 17:12
Respect !
:thumb: :thumb:

JAXRS6
May 14th, 2005, 18:31
I know that stretch of Hawthorne Blvd. Used to live on PV peninsula, driving an XJ6 in the 70s. Fun in the curves but not much thrust uphill in that Jag sedan.

But I took it fast downhill more than once when conditions seemed good, and I remember thinking, wow, I would not want to do this too fast the first time, and racing another here could be dangerous.

So...it was "your street," which I'm sure was helpful. Its curviness can be intimidating. If you were the better driver, I guess I can believe it. But beating one of these...

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/cars_coming_soon/19/

...does seems incredible. Literally. Be careful out there! :revs: :revs:

Bauer
May 14th, 2005, 18:39
very nice.....Love the feel of the RS6 when the turbos are at full boost going up hill.:D :wo:

Nordschleife
May 14th, 2005, 21:27
I spent two days with a 612 last year. There are no circumstances underwhich an RS6, even tuned to the state of lunacy, can live with it. Its a driver thing. Most Ferraris are driven by seriously bad drivers. A well tuned RS6, well driven, can beat a regular F360, as a reference point. It can also beat serious Corvettes, just, but that is probably down to the drivers.

R+C

absent
May 14th, 2005, 22:57
You did not beat the 612,you just beat a guy who would lose regardless of the car he was driving.
If you left a 612 behind,even a Macca would not help him.

audirs6sport
May 15th, 2005, 09:36
I say someone just call out a 612 owner and if he's down for a run, just go for it and cut the bullshit argumentation. It's not going to resolve anything...

gmbh6
May 15th, 2005, 13:09
hahahaha......wow............now i'm even more impressed with my battle since everyone is having trouble believing it.........

as far as being a bad driver I don't doubt it..............but how bad do you have to be to floor it?

anyways, like i said he cut down my lead on the straightaway and lost in on the curves...........i'm sure if there was a pro driver back there then maybe he would have continued to mow me down...........

maybe his car was super new
maybe his passenger was heavy
maybe the moon was behind a cloud
maybe if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
and maybe,
just maybe,
MAYBE I JUST WHOOOOOPED HIS AZZ......lol.

............so "up yours" to everyone who doesn't believe me.............that bad boy could not reel me in!!!

remember it was just a drag sort of speak...........a stretch of road that I have mastered........through countless runs at about 4 am in the early morning...............and if it were all about the specs then why race at all? it is all about the driver and right now i feel even better about myself for keeping him at bay. :incar: :addict:

.....but now that i do know the specs i'll try and avoid him on straightaways :hihi:

p.s. the car looks fricken bad azz in red.......and probably most other colors i imagine.

iconcls
May 15th, 2005, 14:12
Dorothy.................Dorothy..................w ake up.

SpinEcho
May 15th, 2005, 14:37
Are your original message and replies in Ferrari red for a reason? Please cease and desist - it's as bad as forgetting where your caps lock is.

absent
May 15th, 2005, 21:30
Seems, I'm not the only one bothered by the red ink.
Got a headache reading his posts.
Besides "winning" against someone who's not even trying is a pointless excercise to begin with.
Giving credibility to posts like that makes other RS6 owners look positively silly.
Sort of like that guy in a SC430 who annihilated my old ('03)E55,when he passed me like I was standing still.(in a 25mph school zone)

TaTaPiRaTa
May 15th, 2005, 22:03
I agree to all who say RS6 is no way to compete with F612, but if you look at the 0-400m times, F612 does "only" 12.25 so this is not too far from our beasts.

F612's max torque is at high rev comparing to RS6, so if the F driver was clumsy with gear shifts RS6 properly driven could have a chance....

But this is good luck only in my opinion.

Thcakid is you RS tuned, how ?

:addict: :addict: :addict:

audirs6sport
May 16th, 2005, 02:21
Originally posted by thcakid
hahahaha......wow............now i'm even more impressed with my battle since everyone is having trouble believing it.........

as far as being a bad driver I don't doubt it..............but how bad do you have to be to floor it?

anyways, like i said he cut down my lead on the straightaway and lost in on the curves...........i'm sure if there was a pro driver back there then maybe he would have continued to mow me down...........

maybe his car was super new
maybe his passenger was heavy
maybe the moon was behind a cloud
maybe if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
and maybe,
just maybe,
MAYBE I JUST WHOOOOOPED HIS AZZ......lol.

............so "up yours" to everyone who doesn't believe me.............that bad boy could not reel me in!!!

remember it was just a drag sort of speak...........a stretch of road that I have mastered........through countless runs at about 4 am in the early morning...............and if it were all about the specs then why race at all? it is all about the driver and right now i feel even better about myself for keeping him at bay. :incar: :addict:

.....but now that i do know the specs i'll try and avoid him on straightaways :hihi:

p.s. the car looks fricken bad azz in red.......and probably most other colors i imagine.

I believe that you beat it, I'm aware of how far this car can go as far as it's potentials. Alot of rs6 owners (high 90%) aren't aware of this factor. I'm not highly aprasing this car either. This car has SERIOUS potentials. :dance:

Benman
May 16th, 2005, 16:55
brand new blood red pasta rocket.

You had me at "pasta rocket".:D

Coming from a guy who had a similar experience with a Ferrari, I agree that most will not believe you. "There is NO WAY that YOUR car could beat a Ferrari" is a common response. On a racetrack with equally talented drivers, I would agree (even that is debateable as I personally witnessed Randy Pobst in Bauer's RS 6, with wife in passenger seat, track down a 911TT with race suspension and R Compound tires (which was being driven by an amatuer race car driver!). But as Nordschleife mentions, it's a driver thing and some people have a lower "threshold" for excitment and will back off earlier than others. It is intirely possible (despite some of the comments posted) for a driver in a RS 6 to beat a Ferrari driver of different talent in the real world.

One thing I SERIOUSLY doubt that Nord had posted was: "There are no circumstances underwhich an RS6, even tuned to the state of lunacy, can live with it."

We already KNOW that the heavily modded MTM track Avant WOULD EAT the 612, let alone "live with it". It is after all, tuned to state of "lunacy".

As AudiRS6sport says, "the car has serious potential".

For all who don't believe, fine. I know what I did, CaKid knows what he did. If you don't believe, then that is your right, but don't say he's a liar and that he's making it up when you weren't there.

Ben:addict: (On a side note, what is the big deal if someone likes to post with a different color? Are we so social as to demand our typing styles to be the same? If it was THAT big of a deal, why did Erik give us the option? I applaud the creativity).

Bingocaller
May 16th, 2005, 17:13
Originally posted by Benman
You had me at "pasta rocket".:D

Coming from a guy who had a similar experience with a Ferrari, I agree that most will not believe you. "There is NO WAY that YOUR car could beat a Ferrari" is a common response. On a racetrack with equally talented drivers, I would agree (even that is debateable as I personally witnessed Randy Pobst in Bauer's RS 6, with wife in passenger seat, track down a 911TT with race suspension and R Compound tires (which was being driven by an amatuer race car driver!). But as Nordschleife mentions, it's a driver thing and some people have a lower "threshold" for excitment and will back off earlier than others. It is intirely possible (despite some of the comments posted) for a driver in a RS 6 to beat a Ferrari driver of different talent in the real world.

One thing I SERIOUSLY doubt that Nord had posted was: "There are no circumstances underwhich an RS6, even tuned to the state of lunacy, can live with it."

We already KNOW that the heavily modded MTM track Avant WOULD EAT the 612, let alone "live with it". It is after all, tuned to state of "lunacy".

As AudiRS6sport says, "the car has serious potential".

For all who don't believe, fine. I know what I did, CaKid knows what he did. If you don't believe, then that is your right, but don't say he's a liar and that he's making it up when you weren't there.

Ben:addict: (On a side note, what is the big deal if someone likes to post with a different color? Are we so social as to demand our typing styles to be the same? If it was THAT big of a deal, why did Erik give us the option? I applaud the creativity).

Didnt have the time to this writeup so im glad u did Benman :0:

I second your opinion - as said its all up to the driver not his machine :race:

Nordschleife
May 16th, 2005, 18:38
Ben wrote:

"One thing I SERIOUSLY doubt that Nord had posted was: "There are no circumstances underwhich an RS6, even tuned to the state of lunacy, can live with it."

We already KNOW that the heavily modded MTM track Avant WOULD EAT the 612, let alone "live with it". It is after all, tuned to state of "lunacy"."

same driver, A-to-B, on a country road, the 612 would post a faster time than the RS6, even MTM's bastard wagon, simply because its so fast through the intestinal bits. The RS6 is not so good through a series of bends, and can get quite out of shape towards the last of a combination. Surprisingly, the 612 maintains its poise under stress.

but I have shown 'vettes how it is done.

R+C

Benman
May 16th, 2005, 18:51
Originally posted by Nordschleife

same driver, A-to-B, on a country road, the 612 would post a faster time than the RS6, even MTM's bastard wagon,
R+C
Bastard wagon, that's a good one!:D

Again, I'd still have to disagree. The MTM "Bastard Wagon" put down a 1:12.4xx lap time at Hockenheim. The best a 360 Modena could do at that track ( I think most will agree the Modena is a better track car than the 612) was a 1:15.1xx.

Hockenheim is much more demanding than a "country road". And a RS 6 is more at home on the open road with high speed sweepers than on the track. Now if the MTM can SMOKE the 360 on the track (and that WAS with street tires), than it WILL SMOKE a 612 on the road (and for LESS $$$)!

Ben:addict: (And no, a stock RS 6 will not smoke a 612, but under the right set of circumstances, it can beat it).

gmbh6
May 16th, 2005, 21:09
Originally posted by iconcls
Dorothy.................Dorothy..................w ake up.
you can stop licking me now TOTO i'm awake.

gmbh6
May 16th, 2005, 21:10
Originally posted by SpinEcho
Are your original message and replies in Ferrari red for a reason? Please cease and desist - it's as bad as forgetting where your caps lock is.
actually no...........i mean.

Actually no.

gmbh6
May 16th, 2005, 21:13
Originally posted by absent
Seems, I'm not the only one bothered by the red ink.
Got a headache reading his posts.
Besides "winning" against someone who's not even trying is a pointless excercise to begin with.
Giving credibility to posts like that makes other RS6 owners look positively silly.
Sort of like that guy in a SC430 who annihilated my old ('03)E55,when he passed me like I was standing still.(in a 25mph school zone)
I've been writing in that red ink so long I didn't notice.....but now that you mention it..........it is hard to read.......

BUT who said the guy was not trying............those were assumptions made by other people on the board............we we're both going all out up the hill............before that it was just revs here and there..........you may want to read the entire text first before making your ASSumptions.

gmbh6
May 16th, 2005, 21:14
Originally posted by TaTaPiRaTa
Thcakid is you RS tuned, how ?

:addict: :addict: :addict:
Actually no.......it's 100% stock.

gmbh6
May 16th, 2005, 21:15
Originally posted by audirs6sport
I believe that you beat it, I'm aware of how far this car can go as far as it's potentials. Alot of rs6 owners (high 90%) aren't aware of this factor. I'm not highly aprasing this car either. This car has SERIOUS potentials. :dance:
Thanks and yes I did.

gmbh6
May 16th, 2005, 21:24
...For all who don't believe, fine. I know what I did, CaKid knows what he did. If you don't believe, then that is your right, but don't say he's a liar and that he's making it up when you weren't there...

Thanks for the back up Ben but these hooligans don't scare me. They fail to see that the whole point of being on RS6.COM is to be giddy when you and the beast do something worth mentioning.

Their responses do make you wonder about their motives however..............jealousy, envy, or maybe they're just really bad drivers :D .......hahahaha whatever.......they can say what they want. Actually the, Dorothy Dorothy wake up, was kind of funny had I been lying......but anyways......like you said.....you know what you've done and I know what I've done.

What I don't understand is why it's so hard to believe.....

the 612 does 0-60 in 4.2
the RS6 doest 0-60 in 4.9

.....it's all about the driver :incar:

gmbh6
May 16th, 2005, 21:25
Originally posted by Bingocaller
Didnt have the time to this writeup so im glad u did Benman :0:

I second your opinion - as said its all up to the driver not his machine :race:

yes we do!:thumb:

gmbh6
May 16th, 2005, 21:28
...same driver, A-to-B, on a country road, the 612 would post a faster time than the RS6, even MTM's bastard wagon, simply because its so fast through the intestinal bits. The RS6 is not so good through a series of bends, and can get quite out of shape towards the last of a combination. Surprisingly, the 612 maintains its poise under stress...

I think what I'll do is take video of the uphill and the bend so you can appreciate it better.

(now I have to go learn how to transfer video, compress it, and park it on the net :mech:

absent
May 17th, 2005, 01:50
Bastard wagon, that's a good one!:D

Again, I'd still have to disagree. The MTM "Bastard Wagon" put down a 1:12.4xx lap time at Hockenheim. The best a 360 Modena could do at that track ( I think most will agree the Modena is a better track car than the 612) was a 1:15.1xx.

Hockenheim is much more demanding than a "country road". And a RS 6 is more at home on the open road with high speed sweepers than on the track. Now if the MTM can SMOKE the 360 on the track (and that WAS with street tires), than it WILL SMOKE a 612 on the road (and for LESS $$$)!

Ben:addict: (And no, a stock RS 6 will not smoke a 612, but under the right set of circumstances, it can beat it).
Under "right circumstances" anything is possible...
Saw a Dodge Neon pass a Carrera GT recently(CGT was on a trailer)

keo
May 17th, 2005, 03:30
You sure bring back my memories when I am still back in school. I can just sense all the detail drive up the Hawthorne blvd. Mind that a sweet drive.

Nordschleife
May 17th, 2005, 06:26
Ben

Your post exactly highlights the difference between road and track.

On a track you can set up a big heavy car for each corner, or series of corners, in a way that is not always possible on a street where conditions are not always known or predictable. Changing attitude part way through a corner is more difficult in an RS6 than it is in an Elise, for example.

I don't actually consider the MTM wagon a street car as such. It was built up from bits as a track car, the engine is not even from an RS6, a lot of the electronics designed for the street don't function as that would have added another EUR 100,000 to the cost. Its interesting but its not life as we know it. it was built with places like Hockenheim in mind.

The stock 612 has about as much power as it is feasible to put through the RS6 automatic transmission when modified.

The real clincher is, take an RS6 and a 612 to the Ring and offer a professional race driver the choice of keys for a couple of hours and see which one gets left in the car park.

In general, its probably best to ignore manufacturer set up record lap stunts, otherwise we would all be driving X5s because Stuck did a blinder in one, once. Or Radicals on 'street legal' slicks.

At the 'Ring the fastest road legal lap record is held by a Dutch car with an Audi engine, and its not a Spyker. One was spotted in Hermosa Beach the other day.

R+C

steve
May 17th, 2005, 13:00

At the 'Ring the fastest road legal lap record is held by a Dutch car with an Audi engine, and its not a Spyker. One was spotted in Hermosa Beach the other day.

R+C

Indeed, the Donkervoort 270 was +- 15 seconds faster then the Carrera GT

Benman
May 17th, 2005, 15:21
Ben

Your post exactly highlights the difference between road and track.

On a track you can set up a big heavy car for each corner, or series of corners, in a way that is not always possible on a street where conditions are not always known or predictable.

R+C
Nordschleife,

Your post exactly highlights The CA Kids point. The CA Kid was mentally "set up" for that road (he refferred to it as "my street") whereas perhaps the driver of the 612 was not. Perhaps he had been on that road so many times that he knew it like the proverbial "back of his hand". The point is that just because the 612 didn't win, does NOT mean he wasn't trying. Even the best driver, if completely unfamiliar with a road, will not progress as quickly as someone reasonable competent who is very experienced on a set road. Maybe that was the 612's case, maybe not.

The point is that unlike what some post, one does not HAVE to fabricating a story to come up with a win. Besides, as The CA Kid also points out, this is SUPPOSED to be a RS 6 FORUM. We are SUPPOSED to be excited when something like this happens. Why such protection for the Ferrari. Is it because the owners need reassurance on why they paid WAY too much money for a glorified 911 TT (same # of seats, same performance, 1/2 the cost)? Don't know really.

And I DOUBT that CA Kid passed the 612 because it was on a "trailer".:harass:

Ben:addict:

TaTaPiRaTa
May 17th, 2005, 23:13
Thanks for the back up Ben but these hooligans don't scare me. They fail to see that the whole point of being on RS6.COM is to be giddy when you and the beast do something worth mentioning.

.....it's all about the driver :incar:

I see no reason to be rude. Most of "hooligans" say that RS6 should be slower, so your win was because of your better driving, which should make you satisfied.

You are better driver while your car should be slower.

Road "kills" are not defining which car is faster.

You post and this whole discussion reminds me of Volvo R and other Subaru Impreza alike ones who happen to overtake RS6 one day and writing about it on their forum. Kind of childish.

BTW my 10y old boy is easilly overtaking many of his 3 years older friends on bigger bikes. He wanted me to record it on tape, as you want to show us the bend....

Lastly I doubt anybody envy you to overtake 612 with clumsy driver in it.

So keep your orgasm to yourself :boring: It is enough said already.

gmbh6
May 17th, 2005, 23:36
Originally posted by absent
Under "right circumstances" anything is possible...
Saw a Dodge Neon pass a Carrera GT recently(CGT was on a trailer)
lmao.....by the way there is a GT on the floor at Pacific Porshce......it has been resold 2 times.......apparently people are having trouble with them in LA because the roads are so bad and the car is ver low.

gmbh6
May 17th, 2005, 23:43
Originally posted by TaTaPiRaTa
...Lastly I doubt anybody envy you to overtake 612 with clumsy driver in it...
holy crap! so you're the 612 driver :king:

gmbh6
May 17th, 2005, 23:52
Enough already......

For the sake of the board I unofficialy close this thread. It's amazing the lack of tolerance people have and the inability to properly read and COMPREHEND a post. It must be that English is not your first language.

Anyways, Ben and Nord summed it up pretty well.

It was a road kill...
I know the best line up the street.....where the dips in the pavement are...etc...
I've been driving up that same road for 18 years.....but who knows.....the 612 driver probably grew up there too.

And lastly, it's a kill story plain and simple........so for those of you getting your panties all tied up in a knot......I forgive you.........you probably have been bullied your whole life for being such weenies and now it's easy for you to take it out anonymously......

hahaha.........lighten up you car geeks.:addict:

iconcls
May 17th, 2005, 23:55
For the record, Kid, I was only messin' with ya--hope you knew that.

audirs6sport
May 18th, 2005, 04:52
iconcls i dunno what your deal is but you seen to have problem with people that are "younger" than you. I know it sucks to be old but damn just live with it.

audirs6sport
May 18th, 2005, 04:54
Enough already......

For the sake of the board I unofficialy close this thread. It's amazing the lack of tolerance people have and the inability to properly read and COMPREHEND a post. It must be that English is not your first language.

Anyways, Ben and Nord summed it up pretty well.

It was a road kill...
I know the best line up the street.....where the dips in the pavement are...etc...
I've been driving up that same road for 18 years.....but who knows.....the 612 driver probably grew up there too.

And lastly, it's a kill story plain and simple........so for those of you getting your panties all tied up in a knot......I forgive you.........you probably have been bullied your whole life for being such weenies and now it's easy for you to take it out anonymously......

hahaha.........lighten up you car geeks.:addict:

Agreed. ALOT (more like high 90%) of the folks on audiworld.com and rs6.com or any audi merc bmw forum, as far as i'm concerned; I've seen too many haters and big time jealousy. But this is life, it's never been perfect and it never will be a perfect society. Of course they "think" we're the screw ups... :rolleyes:

s42ski
May 18th, 2005, 05:25
thecakid, I will watch for you on Hawthorne, I know one other RS6 driver on the hill as well. You nabbed a 612, I only seem to get Porsche Cayennes going up Hawthorne (three so far). The interesting thing is they are the challengers in every case. None of them were Turbo so not much sport, one quick stab of the throttle and it was all over. Then when we reach the top at the light they look real carefully at the "A6" that just smoked them.
:D

Bauer
May 18th, 2005, 06:54
; I've seen too many haters and big time jealousy. But this is life, it's never been perfect and it never will be a perfect society.

Well....I post on both forums and don't think I fit this description and there others on both boards that do not as well IMO. I think your general sweeping attacks don't help your cause much.

And CA kid...I thought the kill story was great....I think too many people try and take out the human equation on these stories and say',"there is no way that happened".

gmbh6
May 18th, 2005, 21:05
Originally posted by iconcls
For the record, Kid, I was only messin' with ya--hope you knew that.
yeah yeah no worries, water off a duck's back............everyone's entitle to their opinion.........no matter how retarded it may be just like lance armstrongs dad a few posts above. :applause:

gmbh6
May 18th, 2005, 21:07
Originally posted by audirs6sport
Agreed. ALOT (more like high 90%) of the folks on audiworld.com and rs6.com or any audi merc bmw forum, as far as i'm concerned; I've seen too many haters and big time jealousy. But this is life, it's never been perfect and it never will be a perfect society. Of course they "think" we're the screw ups... :rolleyes:
oh yeahhhhh i remember audiworld......yeah that place is really bad compared to here.........this is like the minor leagues compared to some of the responses in there.

gmbh6
May 18th, 2005, 21:09
Originally posted by s42ski
thecakid, I will watch for you on Hawthorne, I know one other RS6 driver on the hill as well. You nabbed a 612, I only seem to get Porsche Cayennes going up Hawthorne (three so far). The interesting thing is they are the challengers in every case. None of them were Turbo so not much sport, one quick stab of the throttle and it was all over. Then when we reach the top at the light they look real carefully at the "A6" that just smoked them.
:D
cool..........you'll find me in the wee bit hours of the morning for sure..........and i've also noticed the cayenne drivers are always ready to go (the turbo drivers that is).

gmbh6
May 18th, 2005, 21:15
Originally posted by Bauer
...And CA kid...I thought the kill story was great....I think too many people try and take out the human equation on these stories and say',"there is no way that happened".
yeah........it's seems so obvious but i guess common sense isn't all that common sometimes. :incar: