PDA

View Full Version : NOS Wet Shot Kit

audirs6sport
May 12th, 2005, 10:03
Hey guys, for those who are looking for additional power as well as cooling affect added to your rs6. I got a brand new Nitrous Wet Shot Kit available for sale. I bought it last month, had it assembled and been sitting inside the package along with the filled bottle. I'm willing to let it go for 500 + s/h. I bought it for roughly 650 along with the additional jets that I'm including. Reason why I decided not to install this kit in my car is because I have changed my game plan as far as performance mods to this car. So much for last min. mind changes. :( Let me know if anyone's interested. Thx.

NWRS6
May 15th, 2005, 18:19
From the "expert" who puts down GIAC and claims it is dangerous.....has a great idea to install NOS....then realizes the REAL dangers of NOS....and tries to sell it to other board members so he doesn't lose out on a couple of hundred bucks.

Reason why you change your game plan is the REAL danger of grenading a $50,000 engine......"willing to let it go"...."cooling effect"....SHAME ON YOU...

shows us how much you care about the safety of other members cars...

NOS!!!! LOL:doh:

audirs6sport
May 16th, 2005, 02:28
Originally posted by NWRS6
From the "expert" who puts down GIAC and claims it is dangerous.....has a great idea to install NOS....then realizes the REAL dangers of NOS....and tries to sell it to other board members so he doesn't lose out on a couple of hundred bucks.

Reason why you change your game plan is the REAL danger of grenading a $50,000 engine......"willing to let it go"...."cooling effect"....SHAME ON YOU...

shows us how much you care about the safety of other members cars...

NOS!!!! LOL:doh:

50 wet shot of nitrous kit on a factory RS6 is not going to blow your shit up as long as you know what you are doing. Stock compression ratio is rated at 9.8:1. 50 wet shot is not going to blow it up. Roughly about 30 shot of nitrous would be comparable to a water injection system. The reason why I have changed my game plan is because I am sick of this SLOW POS car already. I'm thinking about getting a replacement in matter of few weeks. It would be pointless to install it and take it off. Stop hating just because you have a virus on your ECM (Garbage In A Chip) Even Jeff Moss decided to just let an RS6 owner try out the software without even paying since it's a worthless Piece of Shit. My recommendation to you is extract that friggin virus out of your ECM and pull out the stick that's stuck in your ass. Stop being anal about everything like a little girl.

Benman
May 16th, 2005, 17:36
Originally posted by audirs6sport
The reason why I have changed my game plan is because I am sick of this SLOW POS car already.
I'd hardly say the RS 6 is a "POS". Calling it that, is not likely to improve your chances of selling a NOS system to a RS 6 OWNER!:doh:

Ben:addict:

Erik
May 16th, 2005, 17:55
Please behave!

This is the second thread that I close/trash with "audirs6sport" involved.

:eye: