PDA

View Full Version : check out this Hayabusa video!!!!

Benman
January 30th, 2003, 23:30
the credit for this one goes to the forum's newest member
need4speed it features a suzuki gsx 1300 turbo going
200+ mph!!:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

the acceleration is so unbelievable that the first time i watched
it i thought it was kph!

http://www.pedalpumping.org/~need4speed/

i had trouble getting a direct link so click on amatuers, then top 10 and click on watch the video of the speed run

:cheers:

krabu
January 31st, 2003, 00:25
As I wrote earlier in the bmwm5.com forum when this came up
(link to the thread: http://www.bmwm5.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26250 )

"If you count the midlines (correct expression?) he passed during one second (sec 34 to 35) he passes 5 or 6 of them.
In the begining of the clip you'll see that the distance are approx. 10 metres between the marks so...
(6 midlinemarks á 10 metres) 60 metres x 3 600 = 216 000 = 216 km/h = 134 mp/h"

So I'm sorry - but it's fake. :bang: :error: :mad:

Benman
January 31st, 2003, 01:46
whoops!:blush:

your right, no wonder the acceleration was unbelievable:bigeyes:

:addict:

krabu
January 31st, 2003, 02:26
Hope you did'nt got offended - why I knew it so sure was because it came up at a swedish forum a month or two before it came up at bmwm5.com and we had a looong dissuscion about if it was fake or not. :cheers:

Benman
January 31st, 2003, 03:14
not offended at all:0:

just feel a little dumb:blush:

:addict:

Need4speed
January 31st, 2003, 13:21
I run the Need4speed site and I have had mail contact with the owner of the bike. The video is not fake but the speed is not correct...

This is what he said when I asked him about the video: "As far as the speed, I turned off the yellow box so it would simulate a faster speed. It really wansn't going 220. But people seem to love the looks of it though. I'd just leave it up as it is and let people just wonder.............."

krabu
January 31st, 2003, 13:34
Excuse me but...
What is then the point of having a top-ten list when you know some of the movies are not real? :bang:
I can photoshop a picture of a Skoda Felicia going 280km/h if you like and send it in, that's the same thing - fake is fake is fake.

Snow
January 31st, 2003, 17:41
Need4Speed admin: Why not ad a fake-list or something? I think it would be cool to watch those fake one's, but just as krabu said, what's the point of a top list if it isn't the real thing?

---
"Oh lord, why won't ou buy me a Audi :rs4addict "...
:vsad:

Need4speed
February 12th, 2003, 13:38
Originally posted by krabu
Excuse me but...
What is then the point of having a top-ten list when you know some of the movies are not real? :bang:
I can photoshop a picture of a Skoda Felicia going 280km/h if you like and send it in, that's the same thing - fake is fake is fake.

Yeah, I should remove the pic and video. I do not want to have fake pics on the site... I just have not done it yet. When I posted the pic I did not know it was fake. It will be gone with the next update of the site