PDA

View Full Version : Two Tone Paint LeMans Quattro.

Iceman
May 5th, 2005, 16:18
Must the production LeMans Quattro keep the two tone paint.

freerider
May 5th, 2005, 18:07
It's "I dont KNOW". But that aside, I don't think it MUST have the two tone. It's nice (maybe optional), but I've never seen it with any other color than posted here(2-tone).

Greetz Johan

Benman
May 5th, 2005, 20:24
I voted yes, but here's why. The show car has a large "exposed" piece of aluminium on either side, hence the silver and light blue colors. If the production car keeps this then I say yes, keep the exposed aluminium look (kinda like the RS mirrors). Now if its just cheapo painted plastic to LOOK like aluminium, then that's gay and in that case, HECK NO, paint the whole thing ONE COLOR!

Ben:addict:

itisme
May 6th, 2005, 10:53
Originally posted by Benman
.....aluminium, then that's gay and in that case....

pay attention to what you are saying... this is an international forum and not everybody is that intolerant as you are!

There has to be a lot of intelligence to say poor or ugly instead of gay, right?

Benman
May 6th, 2005, 16:32
Originally posted by itisme
pay attention to what you are saying... this is an international forum and not everybody is that intolerant as you are!

There has to be a lot of intelligence to say poor or ugly instead of gay, right?
What?!? Give me a break, that comment was not directed at you or any other homosexual person.

Your saying you want me to say "ugly or poor" instead. Then what, I have to have every poor and ugly person tell me I'm hurting their feelings as well?

Now had I said "itisme, stop being so anal" (get it, ANAL?), then THAT would be rude and intolerant!

It was just an expression, and I'm not trying to gaybash, what you do with your body parts are your business NOT mine.

Ben:addict:

Klint
May 6th, 2005, 17:26
No Thanks. :)

sturs6
May 7th, 2005, 04:23
NICE!!! I like that sig iceman. Did you put it together yourself?

Iceman
May 7th, 2005, 09:35
Originally posted by sturs6
NICE!!! I like that sig iceman. Did you put it together yourself?

Thanks, but No it comes from her website i only edit her name in red to it.

wfg, Hans.

itisme
May 7th, 2005, 11:15

you didn't get me in any way...

ugly or poor are terms to express what you are thinking of something in a nagative way. This has nothing to do with ugly or poor people! These are just words to give an estimation on sth.

And you use gay in the same way and that is what pisses me of, you get me?

It doesn't care what I am and it's not your business that's right, but it is your business what you are saying.

And hey, it's cool if you really don't care about gay people but then just please try to express yourself different. You never know what your next person is like and you might hurt him/her by being so careless....

Iceman
May 7th, 2005, 11:22
Originally posted by itisme

Can you two do this via PM's this is not the topic for it thanks.

wfg, Hans.

Benman
May 9th, 2005, 16:29
Originally posted by Iceman
Can you two do this via PM's this is not the topic for it thanks.

wfg, Hans.
Agreed!

carlos
May 9th, 2005, 23:26
Originally posted by Iceman
Must the production LeMans Quattro keep the two tone paint.

Yes it makes it seen more agressive, you can see the diffrence from the first clio v6 to the new one with the air intakes in alum.
i like more with the second one. Not that the clio has anything to do with the lemans.
My two cents
cesa