PDA

View Full Version : Why I HATE the Rome Show!

Benman
May 4th, 2005, 17:56
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/jimeverett.html

The guy is a TOTAL JERK with ZERO respect for people. Look how many chances Jim Everett gives him before finally losing it. This guy gives sports journalists a VERY BAD name!

Ben:addict:

bludnik
May 19th, 2005, 00:29
yeah... thats just ungentlemanly... :doh:

reminds me of 60 minutes i watched today where one of them interviewed Vladimir Putin, the president of Russia... he was talking to him like he was SOOOO much better than him and this was actually said:

Reporter (think it was morley safer): what do you want to say; to the american people. and in english
President Putin (in russian w/transelator into english): i want to say many things, however i do not wish to offend anybody if i prenounce words wrongly or such.
Reporter: but what do you want to say?
President Putin: well, i want...
Reporter: in english...
President Putin: well, i
Reporter: IN EEENGLISH....
President Putin: my english is really really bad;
Reporter (cutting him off): its ok. that doesnt matter...

I mean... come on... are you talking to a child? this is the friggin president of friggin russia... at least have SOME curtesy for the guy... would Bush speak french to a french tv reporter? german to a german one? russian? chinese? dont think so... i've never seen a reporter being THAT unpolite to a president...

people people people... tend to your maners! :(

Benman
May 19th, 2005, 15:06
Originally posted by bludnik

I mean... come on... are you talking to a child? this is the friggin president of friggin russia... at least have SOME curtesy for the guy... would Bush speak french to a french tv reporter? german to a german one? russian? chinese? dont think so... i've never seen a reporter being THAT unpolite to a president...

people people people... tend to your maners! :(
Exactly. The most Bush can say in another language is "Buenos Dias":D and a reporter would NEVER treat him like that (are you kidding, he'd probably take that as a "terrorist" threat and the US would have to start another war with that country as well! :rolleyes:

It's just amazing that most people think you can egg someone on and on and on, and then finally the guy reacts... but then the one who REACTED is made to be the bad guy!

The Russian president should've had his boys "slap" that reporter around once the camera was off!:thumb:

Ben:addict: