PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from SoCal coming on the Julian Drive this saturday?

Hy Octane
May 3rd, 2005, 05:01
You can come even if you arent a member.. Be nice to see you all there!

Benman
May 3rd, 2005, 15:13
Three confirmed (you, The CA Kid and myself), with Mr Kram thinking of comming along and several others likely to show up. They extended the registration deadline to the 4th (tomorrow) so we might get a few more.

I think this could be the biggest US RS 6 get together yet!

Ben:addict:

nene
May 3rd, 2005, 15:40
Make sure to keep the beasts together. Don't be strangers to one another. Always good to put a face to a nickname.
AND most importantly...take pix and post them how much fun you had. Your claims of biggest RS6 GTG will be worthless without the pix (j/k)!

Benman
May 3rd, 2005, 16:08
Originally posted by nene
Your claims of biggest RS6 GTG will be worthless with the pix (j/k)!
It will be the biggest EVAR!!!!:D

nene
May 3rd, 2005, 18:21
Meant to say without pix...duh! Sleeping at the keyboard.

Mr Kram
May 3rd, 2005, 21:43
Looks like we will be making the drive. I don't know how long we can stick around for the social activities. My son has a short attention span and will be dying to check into a hotel room and hook up his PS2.

gmbh6
May 4th, 2005, 05:47
mom took ill and i haven't sent in my check so i may have to miss the ride this saturday. :cry:

Mr Kram
May 4th, 2005, 15:43
Originally posted by thcakid
mom took ill and i haven't sent in my check so i may have to miss the ride this saturday. :cry:

Just come for the ride. I haven't officially registered either.

Benman
May 4th, 2005, 16:01
Originally posted by Mr Kram
My son has a short attention span and will be dying to check into a hotel room and hook up his PS2.
Your son sounds like ME:D (GT4, why do you make me come home and play you....:p ).

CA Kid,

You... must... join... us...:hahahehe: Nah, if you can it will be fun. That would make 4 just from this board and I'm sure there would be at least one or two others. 6 or 7 Beasts would be fantastic!:cheers:
Ben:addict: :incar:

Mr Kram
May 4th, 2005, 18:10
Originally posted by Benman
Your son sounds like ME:D (GT4, why do you make me come home and play you....:p ).

Hehe, I hear ya. I used to be addicted, but going to work everyday with a couple hours of sleep is worse than a bad hangover. :)

gmbh6
May 5th, 2005, 00:44
well if mom is better i'll make the trip for sure............haven't driven the beast in about a month :blush:

gmbh6
May 14th, 2005, 15:49
well i didn't make the trip.....sorry fellas. :doh:

Benman
May 16th, 2005, 15:25
Originally posted by thcakid
well i didn't make the trip.....sorry fellas. :doh:
Hopefully you'll get to make the next one:0: