PDA

View Full Version : Engine management computer?

VeeDubleUGtiVr6
May 1st, 2005, 20:14
Does anyone know of a computer or module that you plug into you ob2 computer port or plug into the rs6's wiring harness? Im basicly looking to get boost reading, egt , fuel levels and things like that.... Ive seen some things on the vw market that would work with the audi but they dont have boost....

Does anyone have any solutions for maybe a boost guage or anything? Maybe a pod i can mount somewhere? A dual pod perhaps so i can get boost and egt?

audirs6sport
May 2nd, 2005, 09:50
Originally posted by VeeDubleUGtiVr6
Does anyone know of a computer or module that you plug into you ob2 computer port or plug into the rs6's wiring harness? Im basicly looking to get boost reading, egt , fuel levels and things like that.... Ive seen some things on the vw market that would work with the audi but they dont have boost....

Does anyone have any solutions for maybe a boost guage or anything? Maybe a pod i can mount somewhere? A dual pod perhaps so i can get boost and egt?

Vag-com will read the boost and additional infos. http://www.ross-tech.com/

VeeDubleUGtiVr6
May 2nd, 2005, 16:02
Yeah i was looking for something a little less bulky and something that would stay in the car a vag is good for like home but when your on the road a laptop is a little bulky and out of place, maybe a palm will work but where can i mount it...

audirs6sport
May 3rd, 2005, 04:58
Originally posted by VeeDubleUGtiVr6
Yeah i was looking for something a little less bulky and something that would stay in the car a vag is good for like home but when your on the road a laptop is a little bulky and out of place, maybe a palm will work but where can i mount it...

You can integrate a computer into your car. It's been done on several cars I know.