PDA

View Full Version : exploding toads

sturs6
April 28th, 2005, 13:16
Article here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7654561/?GT1=6428) of exploding frogs in Germany. We need video... Sorry:MTM:

mr
April 28th, 2005, 15:08
wow ...... strange.
sounds really like taken out from a science fiction film!!!!
I don't hope it doesn't have to do sth with environemtal pollution.

well -> in these days it seems to get state of the art to blame cars thatfor.

well ..... some time ago i found a thread on m5board.com about environmenal pollution and supercars ..... what do you guys think about that -> the guys in that thread (will post link lateron) were partly really thinking over their attitude about supercars.

well -> your thoughts?????

Benman
April 28th, 2005, 19:06
Originally posted by mr

well ..... some time ago i found a thread on m5board.com about environmenal pollution and supercars ..... what do you guys think about that -> the guys in that thread (will post link lateron) were partly really thinking over their attitude about supercars.

well -> your thoughts?????
Not trying to take this thread off topic, but its BS. I haven't read the article but I can already say I'm more than likely to disagree. Think about. How many city buses are driving around polluting the Earth. Than all the planes, industries, not to mention the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of "regular" cars. And there's some article that picks on Super Cars? Give me a break. Maybe we should all be politically correct and WALK to work. While we are at it, we'll stop building homes, can't be chopping down all the trees after all. No more paper either. Computers? They put out too much negative energy and the plastic "by products" cause pollution so we have to stop making those as well. Sorry to rant but that stuff makes me:vgrumpy:

Ben:addict:

mr
April 29th, 2005, 10:40
I got your statement Ben -> I'm with you for the environmental pollution.
-> I do also think that the coursing of deisel - cars in germany and Austria is completely nonsens ->

official published study from ADAC (one of the biggest car association in europe) has proven, that all traffic togehter is only responsible for at about 17% of all fine particullate pollution and max. 7 - 10 % are caused by normal cars.

well ......... let's see what is coming next!!!

Bingocaller
April 29th, 2005, 11:14
Same thing going on in Denmark ! Strange this

They say its the crows