PDA

View Full Version : Here's the revised version since my last post

audirs6sport
April 21st, 2005, 07:19
Enjoy

audirs6sport
April 21st, 2005, 07:20
Front headshot with flash on. Yes that is the flash reflecting off the projectors incase some of you may be wondering...

audirs6sport
April 21st, 2005, 07:21
Had these pics for sometime now, sorry about the delay.

audirs6sport
April 21st, 2005, 07:22
another shot... this was when I just completed reassembling the headlight housing. alot of finger prints, etc, may appear filthy in the pic for some of you... I forgot how I took this pic, but whatever the position may have been, I can tell you it was very uncomfortable. :(

audirs6sport
April 21st, 2005, 07:24
I had attempt to take a front shot of the car while the lights have been turned on, but the glare in the camera didn't like the idea. :(
I'll try to get a good shot during day time when I get a chance to do so. :) These aren't one of the greatest pics ever, but I've tried... I can also tell you that IT LOOKS WAYYYYY BETTER IN PERSON! =)

rks838
April 22nd, 2005, 04:30
daytime pics???

audirs6sport
April 22nd, 2005, 07:06
I haven't got the chance to take pics during the day. I've already mentioned this on the post above.

J0X
April 22nd, 2005, 15:46
Bitchin'! Looks very mean! How does the black reflector affect the light - noticed any difference?

audirs6sport
April 22nd, 2005, 23:12
Originally posted by J0X
Bitchin'! Looks very mean! How does the black reflector affect the light - noticed any difference?

It does not affect the lighting at all, since the xenon projectors do not work off the exterior chrome reflective portion. It has its own reflectors behind the lens. However, because the headlights beam does not bounce off all the chrome mirror finishes (because they are gone now!) the light seems alore more focused and looks very sharp! =)