PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Logo mats

PeterH
April 19th, 2005, 22:32
Anyone know where to find aftermarket RS6 logo mats for our cars (US)? I would love a set of mats with the RS6 logo as well as a trunk mat.

Benman
April 20th, 2005, 15:43
This has been disscussed a while back. You could do a search and find some results. The most economical is take your stock (US) mats to an embroider and have them put the logo on. No, it won't be quite as good but your feet will be on them anyway and it will save you a lot of money vs importing the real deal.

Ben:addict:

freerider
April 20th, 2005, 15:48
Originally posted by Benman
This has been disscussed a while back. You could do a search and find some results. The most economical is take your stock (US) mats to an embroider and have them put the logo on. No, it won't be quite as good but your feet will be on them anyway and it will save you a lot of money vs importing the real deal.

Ben

I saw this too(topic by Klint). But have they actually been delivered? Otherwise I'd be happy to ask for it at our local dealer. Or maybe a friend of mine can get a hold of it, since he sells second hand Audi, so getting parts is no problem. If you want to, I'll ask. Then we could set up something like Klint did.

Greetz Johan

PeterH
April 20th, 2005, 19:41
saw all the posts from 6-9months ago, but it seemed like the process stopped, hence me posting again. It seems like there are some Quattro Gmbh RS6 logo mats made that are exact fits for our cars, I just never saw an actual part number or source to contact directly.

Thought about having the OEM mats embroidered, but like the silver border on the optional mats.

If anyone actually got these and has a source or part number, that would be very helpful

Thanks!

Benman
April 21st, 2005, 01:23
Originally posted by PeterH

Thought about having the OEM mats embroidered, but like the silver border on the optional mats.

A good Embroidery shop can do that as well. After all, do you think that quattro does their own embroidery in house? Still cheaper than ordering the real deal. Just my 2 cents.

Ben:addict:

PeterH
April 21st, 2005, 02:50
called a few local shops - most say that the thickness of the mat is a problem. Hopefully will find someone that says they can do it.

Jack
April 21st, 2005, 03:09
Peter:

Couldn't find the part number, but the mats come directly from Audi, available from dealers in Europe. It's a 4-piece set (front and rear) -- all mats have silver leather binding which match the seat binding and the front mats have the RS6 logo.

Btw, they are expensive. I have an extra set, which will be available if/when I sell my car. Did I say they are expensive. :)

PeterH
April 21st, 2005, 05:54
Jack,

expensive, yes...just got quote for 495 euros plus 80 euros for shipping...OUCH!

If you are planning on selling a set for something less, please let me know because I am very interested.

Just saw your post on Audiworld...

gregoryindiana
April 22nd, 2005, 04:04
You have a pm.