PDA

View Full Version : Unknown RS4/ RS6 fact

tailpipe
April 6th, 2005, 20:00
Did you know that more RS models are stolen in France than in any other European market.

Why? Because it is the perfect getaway car. Why? Because it is the only hi-performance car that can maintain traction at speed over French cobbled roads, especially in Paris.

Speaking of gangster cars, anybody who's a fan of English gangster movies should see a film called LAYER CAKE. It's a cracking piece of entertainment. The moral of the story is don't ever ***** people who sell flowers in Holland. It also features the RS6, which comes across as the ultimate cool car. But you already knew that.

BTW. Was told that the reason why the RS4 was released in March with sales not taking place until the Autumn is so that Audi can test undisguised prototypes openly. We've not seen any comparison figures yet, but I hear this engine is apparently ABSOLUTELY awesome and we need to EXPECT SOME PRETTY GIGANTIC NUMBERS when road tests start to appear.

Ruergard
April 6th, 2005, 21:21
RS6 IS the perfet getaway car! :addict:

Sounds good with the RS4, can wait to see an in reality and listen to that what i heard from the movies AWSOME high-rewing V8 engine! And hopefully get to go for a ride in one :D

Benman
April 6th, 2005, 23:13
Originally posted by tailpipe
Did you know that more RS models are stolen in France than in any other European market.

Why? Because it is the perfect getaway car. But you already knew that.

Yes, I already knew that. Why do you think I STILL have not put my license plates on after almost TWO years!:eye: :D

Ben:addict:

RS4Ever
April 7th, 2005, 02:27
ahh Tailpipe,

you bring up memories of Quattro on the european streets such as in the Ronin film with the S8.

if only movies these days did what it takes to make some of the best car chase scenes :thumb:

rheudabaga
April 7th, 2005, 14:23
no 'performance' involved, but one must point out the bad Audi A8 full of 'agents' slowly pulling up in the Matrix. scary!

:bye2: